• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading with emulator?

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2008
Okay I know it's possible

But heres my question:

Using VBAlink(the emulator with "wifi")

Can you trade with a regular DS or GBA?

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Trade

yes u can ive tried it and it worked for me

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
No, it's not possible to trade with a regular DS/Gba...
at least, not yet.
Trading between emulators is possible but you already knew that.

c123

Cool Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
Does anyone know how to trade between pokemon diamond and pokemon pearl using No$GBA 2.6?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
I don't know, but I know you can use it to link gba games just the way TGB Dual does: two emulations at one computer. Alas, as far as I know, you can't trade between two computers in a network.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
If VBA can use wifi in LAN atleast people using emulators should be able to trade with eachother, how you may ask, by the program hamachi which makes your computer believe that you and the other people in you "hamachi network" are in a LAN network. But this needs to be further looked in to :P

EDIT: Now when I open VBA I see that you already can do this :O By connecting to another ones IP O.o
This makes me think of "can't we just connect to the other person-with-a-regular-DS's network?", we should try :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
Which version of VBA Link should I use to trade Pokemon from two different games on one computer? Also, can I open previous sav and sgm files from VBA with VBA Link?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2008
sorry but can you help me? how can i trade with VBA using 1 computer? is it possible? a little help pls? thanks!

sorry but can you help me? how can i trade with VBA using 1 computer? is it possible? a little help pls? thanks!

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
So does anyone know? I am very anxious to get trade evo pokemon into my crystal without using gameshark. I have tried NO$ but it is a very bad Emulator and runs very slowly on my computer

Last edited:

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
i need help

ok so iam using cyclone right
ok i click the cycone program and this message appears
compoment FM20.DLL or one of its dependancies not correctly registerd:a file is missing or invaded
what dose that mean
someone explain too me pleze

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2008
hi. Is there a way to trade with nogba on two different computers, by connecting to another IP? Or is VBAlink the only way, and that means only games like FR/GL/Ruby could work right?

Back