• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
That actually looks quite good.
Try another 3 or so fonts you think would go well and Compare them.

I seriously wish i had artistic talents so i could contribute :/

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
so this is the comparison (: erm... vote anyone? :D

GDnKd.png

TQgaR.png

uoXSW.png

Years
Yeah the second takes the cake for me :)

From the season 1 anime, The episode "Ghost of Maiden's Peak" Does anyone remember this nightmarish mutant?

Venustoise.jpg

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which of the original 151 do you think has the best shiny design?
151.png
6.png
131.png
133.png
12.png
10.png
55.png

i like the second one

ikaroschase

Years
@deoxys121 i'm using a userbar instead of a banner. i made it myself (:

ohmygod i'm dying that was 220 frames. ==
if it was the size of a banner the file size would be way off the charts o________o

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Alright, all points have been updated! Avishka, how could I have missed the golden Caterpie? Gold shinies in most cases are really cool-looking.

Jayster23, if I had access to a sprite, I actually know how to put Venustoise into a ROM hack. :P

ikaroschase, your banners from the previous page are impressive. If you want to submit any of them to the club, let me know, as you were not very clear with wanting to submit them. The userbar in your signature, while impressive, cannot be used as an official club userbar, as it does not include the club name or description. I assume it's part of your theme for the contest?

ikaroschase

Years
sorry for being unclear :/ i would like to submit banner #02 from this post (:

as for the userbar, yeah its part of my theme for contest. still putting the pieces together :D i'm considering doing the eeveelutions for the club after the contest ><

Last edited:
Years
The gold shinies give a shiny feel to the pokemon.

That'd be awesome, surprised it hasn't been done yet.

The second banner is the best in my opinion.

@Ikaroschase Your theme will be awesome, i can just tell.

ikaroschase

Years
@jayster naah i bet the other participants have way better profile pages than me :3

all that's left now is my avatar (: its so hard to make a nice one :/

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Alright ikaroschase, I'll go ahead and add that banner to the OP, and update the points, including your reward for the banner. :) All signed-up participants for the contest are linked in the OP, so you can view their profiles there, including mine.

Jayster23, I agree, the gold shinies look... well... shiny. How appropriate, lol!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I wish I could make userbars but I suck at making 'em! But yes, they look really amazing! Great job. :)

ikaroschase

Years
@deoxys121 is there any chance that i could rename my charmander? i want to name it Rhyme instead (:

all the contestants' profiles are so nice :3 i wonder who i'll vote for ><

gold caterpie looks AWESOME :D

ikaroschase

Years
for an indecisive person like me its gonna be a really tough choice ._. especially when everyone's so professional o______o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back