• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power Ups, Power Ups, Power Ups

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
mush.jpg

Soooo, on any video game that has power-ups for you, what would you say is your favourite power up, and how does it help your play style? Feel free to shaaaare~

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
If an up-grade counts as a power-up, then I'll go with the Gilded Sword from Majora's Mask.
If that just counts as an upgrade, then I easily go with the Fire Flower. I'm too retro. :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
What would you say is your favourite power up?
DotA's regeneration rune. Invisibility is nice too, but more situational, while there's almost always someone who could make use of a regen.

And how does it help your play style?
I'm not good at mana management.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The Red Shells from Mario Kart games are one of my favorite power-ups. It hits whoever is at front of you at a hundred-percent accuracy. This gives you the chance to stall them for a few seconds, allowing you to get ahead. Poké Balls from Super Smash Bros. are another of my favorites. They call random Pokémon out on the field whenever you use them, who help you to take down your foes. I also like Invincibility Stars. They've been featured in a variety Mario games throughout the years, and they granted you the power to defeat any enemies as soon as you got into contact with them. d:

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
The big mushroom in New Super Mario Bros. I loved breezing through the stages with it! Also, the smash ball in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Back