• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Hoenn White

Who do you want as Champion?

• Steven Stone

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • Wallace

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
what tools did you use please tell me

Nitro Explorer 2b
KazoWAR: BW trainer editor, BW Mugshot editor, BW Sprite editor, BW Over world editor
DeltaZero: Starter Editor, Wild Pokemon editor
Pedro250: Evolution editor
VGM trams, HxD and Crystal tile (For music hacking)

I think thats it. If you need a tutorial on KazoWAR's tools, just search BWTE, BWME, BWSE or BWOE on youtube.
The other tools are easy to use.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Filefactory doesn´t work for me. Can somebody or you self upload this to mediafire please? :-)

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Filefactory doesn´t work for me. Can somebody or you self upload this to mediafire please? :-)

Really? File factory doesn't work for you. I would go with mediafire but they have a 200mb limit and this game is 256mb. Tell me what other site works for you and I will upload it to that.

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
not a bad idea. i like remakes but they should have some new quests or ideas added to the storyline. U should think about implementing something like that.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
not a bad idea. i like remakes but they should have some new quests or ideas added to the storyline. U should think about implementing something like that.

Well currently, theres not much i can change with the current hacking tools. Adding a storyline in Black or White is nearly impossible and changing character lines would be the closest to do this and even thats hard to do. When I have enough free time, Ill probably try to do something. What did you have in mind about the little quests anyway?

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Ok so its close to the realese and would you have brendan ow?

Yes, infact, I'm quite happy to release the next Beta now. I've already inserted the necessary sprites so check the download section for Beta 2.0!

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I cant see any download link there.

lol sorry, I just saw a problem with the mugshot and decided that Ill fix it tomorrow and put it up for download then. Sorry about that.
EDIT: I found the problem, don't worry about my above comment. Uploading Beta 2.0 now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
It is normal there is not music RSE on version 2.0.3? Just I want to know ^^

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
This hack is really cool!!
But the mugshot of may and brandon are ugly, please correct these!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
I read the first post and saw that you "edited the stats". Do you mean the stats of the Pokémon? Also, what is different from the normal stats then?

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I read the first post and saw that you "edited the stats". Do you mean the stats of the Pokémon? Also, what is different from the normal stats then?

The base values for pokemon - eg: Pikachu Special attack: 70 > 90
I have balanced the stats for the game. Increasing or even decreasing where necessary

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
This hack is so cool!! I really really liked it but I haven't much time to play it but I find one bug: I have caught one audino in your hack ( or is audino an eventpokemon??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back