• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
HEY! I worked with Sir Herp A Derp Derp in High School, and I will not have his name used in vain.

~

Question for the peoples: Did anyone else base their starting Pokemon choice on what's available on the island? #devious

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright! My *expanded* SU of Danielle is up and ready to go! I *should* have everything, and shouldn't have any problems whatsoever. Although her Pokemon are a bit high, those were the levels they last stopped at since the time I dropped out.

Spoiler:

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Oooo...Snazzy spoiler box right there :•D

-finishes post-
In my last post,Drace's pokemon do an unusual training...Can you check it out and say if I can add one level to each of my pokemon.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Leaf Storm: Your lovely lady of a trainer is accepted~ Welcome back! Here's hoping you stick around for a while longer this time. Pace yourself and all to avoid burning out and etcetera. We like having you. :P

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Well, after much time spent NOT finishing this... Here it is.

Spoiler:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I'm really sorry Yellow and Megaman, I will drop out since I'm so busy at the moment. I mean, VERY busy...:'( But I may come back, is that ok?

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
hey i havent posted in a couple days so im lost. are we going to our classes now. if so, must I set up a list of my classes?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
hey i havent posted in a couple days so im lost. are we going to our classes now. if so, must I set up a list of my classes?
@Igotpokeballz Um...I think it's Sunday,the day off.Thats the day Daniel arrived,you remember.But I can skip to Monday,if that's your liking.

I can't let you do that, Star Dragon.

... What I mean is, you can't alter the day or time in an RP with so many people like this. Only the GMs (Yellow and Megaman) can change the date and time. It's currently about Sunset on Thanksgiving, if I remember correctly.

Dawn

Years
@Batel: You're approved. Congratulations :P

@Drago Dragonite: Hmm—You've read the rules, right? You should be able to handle your levels yourself without my assistance.

@igotpokeballz: ...Nah. Not sure why you'd think that. A single class is assigned at the beginning of each day and a day IC tends to last a month or two (or three) OOC.

@Everyone: Speaking of which, I'm going to go ahead and give an early first warning that the day is drawing to an end. In the near future you can expect the Thanksgiving event to start, after which the IC day will effectively end. My next IC post will include an NPC post that sets the stage for the Thanksgiving event area (It takes place in the cafeteria.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Everyone: Speaking of which, I'm going to go ahead and give an early first warning that the day is drawing to an end. In the near future you can expect the Thanksgiving event to start, after which the IC day will effectively end. My next IC post will include an NPC post that sets the stage for the Thanksgiving event area (It takes place in the cafeteria.)

OH! :o gotta be fast then :3 I wonder how Mana will spend thanksgiving without any parents xD Roxas probably spends it together with Alice :P

Dawn

Years
@PinkSapphire: Adopt ALL the orphans

@Everyone: In other news, for those of you not aware, we'll be handling time differently here, because realtime is boring and inconvenient. That being said, there'll be an implied time skip of about a month after each IC day, but at least one 'normal' day between major holidays. (So we'll get a normal IC day next, and then Christmas.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@PinkSapphire: Adopt ALL the orphans

@Everyone: In other news, for those of you not aware, we'll be handling time differently here, because realtime is boring and inconvenient. That being said, there'll be an implied time skip of about a month after each IC day, but at least one 'normal' day between major holidays. (So we'll get a normal IC day next, and then Christmas.)

AHHHHHHHH maybe... I thought i already had something in mind together with a certain person though xD it just depends on that person if that person still finds it a good idea.

CHRISTMASSS! *excited* blegh, might take long though xD

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
@ Yellow x-mas? xD is it gonna be like that one episode in the first pokemon season where santa clause has little Jynx helpers and gets kidnapped by Team Rocket?! oh and can I battle/capture a wild pkmn in the forest? Scyther possibly?

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballz: Have you read the rules? I believe they say something about this, but yes. You may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back