• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cataclysm Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I'm so looking forward to this and I would LOVE to help, but my only help would be very minor (only ideas I have are putting in Dragon Quest-like elements/mechanics, but those would be way too hard and one idea would be pretty lame to add anyway). I'll try to think of a way I can help contribute, but any story, map or text ideas are pretty hard when my mind is wack. If you want to know my ideas feel free to ask.

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
This looks fantastic. Will it have any custom music? Also just to let you know there is already a hack called Pokémon Cataclysm.

We hope so, but we don't have as many composers as we'd like (although that seems to be changing now). As for the other hack, I don't really think it will be a problem - it's from an inactive hack from 2011. It's nearly impossible to pick a decent name that doesn't clash with some other Fan game and this seems to fit our storyline best. Anyway, we've already made the title screen so we can hardly change it now :P

Trainer 766

Well, don't rush the project. We would like to see what it's like when it reaches fruition, so take your time. No point in completing the game fast with a whole load of bugs.

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
may i ask which on did the logo i would love for some help on a logo i want to make for my game plz
thx in advance

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Things have been a little quiet on the subforum. Is everything discussed on Discord now?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
In a few months, maybe. If it isn't, then check this post again.

May you guys add a couple of things ( if it's even possible that is ).

* Mugshots
* Pokemon responding to Mega Rings

I only saw one ROM that has those, which was Pokemon Mega Evolution Aquamarine and unfortunately that game is in Spanish.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
May you guys add a couple of things ( if it's even possible that is ).

* Mugshots
* Pokemon responding to Mega Rings

I only saw one ROM that has those, which was Pokemon Mega Evolution Aquamarine and unfortunately that game is in Spanish.

Have you played Pokemon Gaia it has proper mega evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back