• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family, Race, Religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamSpdr

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 1, 2017
Family is a product of mother, father and child. Race is a result of genetics (which are the result of conditioning and mutation). Where reproductive intercourse is concerned, it is in the person's best interest to consider race, even if that reproductive intercourse is with a person of another race; to judge the race of the potential baby. It's wise to understand yourself as exclusive to your own race, so that other races appear as other races rather than duplicate. Otherwise you may find it difficult to find your own race attractive, as you imagine your race competition against others.

I, a white race male, happily submit to other races, priror to reproductive sexual intercourse with my own race - avoiding competition (it's distracting).

I wondr, in cases of religion, does it help to submit to the deity of other religions when considering your own?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I feel like you're trying to say that F/R/R is the new A/S/L.

CamSpdr

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 1, 2017
Why do you compete for high standing around knowledgeable people? Why do you categorise people around you?

When was the white man a victim of racism, if not the presence of the other man at present?

Would racism be a thing if nobody got hurt?

In the purest sense, races should be understood as races.

Years
Why do you compete for high standing around knowledgeable people? Why do you categorise people around you?

When was the white man a victim of racism, if not the presence of the other man at present?

I don't think anyone is denying that people of different creeds exist.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years

How is your final statement related to the questions? What kind of discussion are you trying to create?

CamSpdr

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 1, 2017
At the end of the day, any particular race should be careful of the child of that race.

I mean, you can all have sexual fantasies of being dominated by a black, brown or yellow man; gay or whatever - but you should consider the daughter's side of the story.

I wouldn't let my daughter get in that position, and anyone who tried would be warned.

I am a man and I'm interested in women, and family. I want my children to grow up happy and safe, free of the thought of harm.

I don't care for homosexuality, you may be homosexual, but that's not what I want to promote and be proud of - I want to be proud of family.

I don't want to spend the majority of my time defending the opposite case...

It seems to me that most do not respect the young girl.

CamSpdr

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 1, 2017
How is your final statement related to the questions? What kind of discussion are you trying to create?

I don't understand how you separated it from the questions, how did you make that distinction?

Years
At the end of the day, any particular race should be careful of the child of that race.

I mean, you can all have sexual fantasies of being dominated by a black, brown or yellow man; gay or whatever - but you should consider the daughter's side of the story.

I wouldn't let my daughter get in that position, and anyone who tried would be warned.

I am a man and I'm interested in women, and family. I want my children to grow up happy and safe, free of the thought of harm.

I don't care for homosexuality, you may be homosexual, but that's not what I want to promote and be proud of - I want to be proud of family.

So basically you're racist and homophobic?
Well it's good we got that cleared up.

Years

You started off with a somewhat deep start only to admit you're homophobic (and racist?). Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back