• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
2 @donavannj uh....yes I guess :? ........ahhh I see now. that is alot o stuff you got. lol.

mat o fact.....you have like 10X more stuff than even I do lmao. oh well. you all havent seen all the stuff crammed on my tiny laptop. hahahah. ^_^ how can you even afford all those magnas hahaa. I wish i was that rich.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you can beat all the stuff Lapras has on his laptop and such I will be fairly impressed. But otherwise yeah this place is full of such. And I wasn't calling you cute i was calling the fact that you said that in DLTMS0 cute ;x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Overconfidence leads to carelessness.

wow i should sleep i'm pulling quotes from tales of symphonia

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
OBJECTION!!!
but you cant prove that I cant beat lapras without proof.
And now I should sleep cuz I got some of that from phoenix wright ace attorney

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Likewise. Can't prove you beat Lapras without proof. There are some screenshots around of his hard drive or laptop or whatever but hahaha way too tired to bother with something ... sigh can't think of the word but yeah.
That's a more familiar reference though.

Years
I was more just trying to use pictures to illustrate the kind of people that have and do call DLTSM0 home. although I'm more of an ex-regular of this thread nowadays

I get the money to buy this stuff by working. and by having impulse spending issues

Lapras probably has like 1.5 billion TB in anime on his harddrive. actually, probably closer to just 2 TB

I've got a lot on my own hard drives, but I kinda don't have the anime all in one place. I think there's some across all 4 of my externals. Not sure, though. Too lazy to dig them all out.

I wish I had space for all that. I typically just try and give away some of those that I don't use. Otherwise I'd have a huge collection now LOL.

Netto you need a permanent place so you can keep all this stuff. You would totally be well beyond my level if you actually kept everything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't actually have much anime on my hard drives or anything. Didn't really bother to transfer many videos before rebooting my computer so it had space again since I didn't really consider it much of a loss. Biggest collection I have is manga.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
0_0 1.5 BILLIOOOOON TB! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. I dont even have halve of that. I only have 70.5 GB used up on my C disk(quarter of that is anime. another quarter of that is music. another quarter of that is other stuff) well who cares. anyway.........>_< cant think of nothing to say. and hah. lmao. I have been shamed again. I dont even work at all. lol

Years
that 1.5 billion part was a joke. Hard drives haven't been made any bigger than 3 TB yet.

3. I think I might go shopping tomorrow. Now do I go to Barnes & Noble to get new books immediately or just stay home and peruse Amazon for books to fill the gaps in my collections?

Years

Yeah I've moved too much in my life. Like quite a lot.

Like 10 times already if I counted right.

I usually just order stuff off Amazon nowadays. The shipping part is worth it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

sigh. this year's hurricane season is dissapointing. And karen is the epitome of dissapointing. she could of been a cat 5 monster but nope. dry air and wind shear just had to mess her up. sigh. well october isnt over yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back