• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I posted on the IC, after writing and checking over it for an hour or so...didn't know that time would pass so fast while writing myself a good long post. By the time I finished, I had used up an hour. xD

Hopefully I got the feel to the battle...I haven't described a close battle yet, and don't know what would happen to the grist, so I tried my best to go through it without sounding confusing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think you did the battle really well. I keep getting impressed by your posts, all you guys.

And the way Candice picked up Grist was great. Let's go with that. It will be dumped into Ricardo's menu.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
So for the Server File...to finish the installing, do we have to do the same thing we had to do the first time? The swapping of codes I mean.

I'll go edit the post so that the installing isn't finished...just in case.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, you should swap codes. That way SBURB can link you all in a chain~

But you don't have to make up some code and write it out, just mention that you swap codes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Terrible post... I hope you guys can forgive me. To clarify Vieve did start/complete the download of the Server File in this most recent post of mine.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Can I even assume that she begun installing it, or do you want me to wait for Evan? (I might wait anyways xD)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
You wont have to wait much longer, hopefully. Typing up a post now! I think she did begin installation, judging by Retros Posts.

EDIT: Sorry for a really short post. I didn't have much to do.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Yeah, you should swap codes. That way SBURB can link you all in a chain~

But you don't have to make up some code and write it out, just mention that you swap codes.

Ah okay, just wanted to get that cleared out just in case. Well in my next post I'll be sure to include that then.

Short posts are good if they have quality, so it's all good...in my perspective.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I posted.

Nothing too meaningful really… just wanted to make something humorous about how Rampage is getting on Ricardo's nerves… I hope it's not too convoluted.

And I think I may have bunnied viralBlaster a bit, but I think it fits… :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hahhaha I was worried and ran to the IC when you said you bunnied VB but that was just awesome XD

And great, CF is back in the memo :} Time to post...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Pretty late reply, since I was going to reply around 7...xD in my time that is. I found it hilarious that 2 minutes right after I logged out, drunk had posted...such a coincidence.

Now that I got that out of my system, it's time to keep posting it up! I actually found what happened to VB very funny, in my opinion. First time I've laughed in ages.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Auuugh, I was interrupted yesterday when I had written half the post >.< No can do. I'll rewrite it now.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Posted!! Woop woop!

Spoiler:

I don't really know what I'm gonna prototype with though...ideas...ideas...oh!

Spoiler:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I remember when ever I would write up a post, and right when I click to post it, it says I have to log in..and then I log in wrong, and then the next time I do, everything is erased. Hahaha xD

I was going to end the post with opening the lid but, I thought that would be too fast....wanted to enjoy doing some things to his house before moving on, along with the panic. Also, there's a few ideas I might use for the Kernelsprite, since Ricardo already has a living thing to prototype it with...I think. :o)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Posted!! Woop woop!

Spoiler:

I don't really know what I'm gonna prototype with though...ideas...ideas...oh!

Spoiler:
Swordkind is fine, even though it is a bit unoriginal ;p Dave had that. Gunbladekind could be a bit narrow... unless you alchemize new weapons using your Revolver Gunblade as base! But Swordkind will do fine ^^

and what's a kefka

I remember when ever I would write up a post, and right when I click to post it, it says I have to log in..and then I log in wrong, and then the next time I do, everything is erased. Hahaha xD

I was going to end the post with opening the lid but, I thought that would be too fast....wanted to enjoy doing some things to his house before moving on, along with the panic. Also, there's a few ideas I might use for the Kernelsprite, since Ricardo already has a living thing to prototype it with...I think. :o)
Oh god, you're doing Gamzee's smiley. HONK

No need to rush, that's right ;) let them talk for a bit~

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
@Otherworld: Sorry I didn't finish this earlier, but here's an outline of what my room's supposed to look like.
(I basically wanted something big enough so that all the machines would fit in one room, but I placed the machines where you said you did.)
Spoiler:

In other news, I'll post soon… ish.

Back