• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
The darkly crimson fox parried the flaming tail, with a rather undulating rebuttal from its jagged claws, bathed in dark aura, and then, swiftly leaping backwards, to properly countervail an expectant onslaught. Yet still, the unflinching Zoroark parried the forthcoming strikes, with its yet still jagged claws, as the crimson foe further advanced. Taking especial notice of the crimson foe's considerably low approach, Zoroark, then, leaped onto its bright, red tail, and hurriedly somersaulted, thus eluding the searing flame and circumventing through the cerise reptilian's blind spot, its somersault descending behind the crimson- tinted Charmeleon.

Maya smiled. It's time to press our advantage even further!

In a blink of an eye, the darkly crimson vulpine swiftly lunged forward, behind its crimson foe, and propelled an unrelenting overhead strike, only to alter its advance into a lightning- fast thrust mid stance, to, once again, catch the foe properly off guard.

Years
Charmeleon lowered one of his claws down to his side, breathing a long stream of fire onto his other until it glowed with a firey aura. Then closeing his eyes, as Zoroark managed to swiftly evade each of his strikes ending up behind him. Listening to the light patter of the fox's feet moving rapidly across the ground, Charmeleon side stepped the intial overhead strike thrown by Zoroark while spinning to face his opponent once again catching it's shadow endowed claw with his own that burned like a torch. Charmeleon flung his sapphire eyes open to lock onto those of Zoroark's. He then swung his free fireless claw to strike the fox across the face.

'That Zoroark, of hers is rather skilled, but so far it seems to follow a simple repetitive tactic. Probably to throw Charmeleon off guard, by surprising him with something else.' Seth thought to himself noticing how reletivly easily his opponent's Pokemon toyed with his own.

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya dreaded the thought; it appeared as if, despite the stratagems that she had woven, as clean and as well- contemplated as they were, fell short; Seth had simply circumvented through them. Landing a decisive hit seems so difficult. Each and every feint, each thrust.. were just outright outmaneuvered. What should I do.. ? What would be best.. ? Truth be told, Maya was considerably vexed, despite her rather calm, composed, albeit rigid, expression.

Zoroark, although by the slimmest of margins, leaped backwards to properly elude the forthcoming strike; though despite this favorable, albeit minuscule, success, it had done naught, but further galvanize her steady unease.

"Zoroark! Night Slash, once more! Attempt to, if not for a short moment, disarm Charmeleon!" Maya bellowed.

The crimson, albeit darkly accented vulpine, then, propelled a rather swift thrust, and sustained its rather lightning- fast pace, propelling succession of steadily unrelenting thrusts that, truth be told, attested it considerably burdensome to approximate a proper retaliation.

Years
Zoroark managed to just narrowly avoid Charmeleon's Slash, it was onvious it was wearing thin on it's stamina. Yet to Seth and Charmeleon's surprise both the Pokemon still managed to lunge forth with yet another serise of lightning quick attacks. The first thrust was easy for Charmeleon to simply step backward and avoid, but the black Pokemon continued with a flurry of follow ups. Charmeleon weaved managing to avoid a few here and there, but was caught with an equal if not more. He blasted a wall of fire between the two and lept up to breath a steady stream of fire across the Arena to form a cross of fire with the intention of engulphing his opponent in the sea of flames. Landing on the ground he ran through said flame and proceeded to match Zoroark's claws with his own, but not making any connections.

'Unbelieveable...' Seth pondered. His smug look soon vanished to one of pure astonishment. "Hahahaha! A shut out!" He started laughing Pokeball in hand. "If you were anyone else I'd be making a long painful speech reguarding your Zoroark..and how close you must be with it...Just before making it mine." Seth grew a smile, not one of his usual cockiness, but a true smile of appreciation. "But in your case...I can only say..." He held out the Pokeball, and returned Charmeleon to it's place. "You better not lose this thing!" 'Don't hold this agaisnt me Charmeleon. I'm sure you coulda handled Zoroark, and more than likly her choice of a second..but she'd have yet another to follow up with that, and with you out of the picture. Well I'd lose anyway.' With that Seth turned his back to Maya as a cascade of 'boos' rained upon him, but his smile didn't waver. As the announcer remained silent, simply dumbfounded.

He lifted his hand in a wave motion making his way to the locker room. 'Hmm, told myself I'd see this one to the end...not really much of a reason to though.' He said pulling out one of his own Pyrite Tags. Looking at it momentarily he stuffed it back into it's case then returned said case to his pouch. He then pressed out of the locker room back to the observation area moving directly to Yuki's side. "Sorry man, haha. Looks like your not gunna get your shot at me after all. Good luck out there tomorrow." He said absolutly non-chalantly, his smile still holding, though it was quickly becomeing on of false emotion.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I finished my shower and began to dry off. Kaitlyn shouted through the door letting me know that the clothes were outside the door. I quickly took them before anyone could see me and after I dried enough, I put the clothes on. A dark blue shirt and a pair of black shorts. I thought about putting my hood on, but I didn't. Pandora probably wasn't even paying attention to Agate anymore. At least not at the moment. I still didn't sense that someone was watching. So I didn't think about it anymore. I now had a beard that I had not mentioned earlier. I doubted that anyone who knew me will even know it was me. I had changed so much. I had spent a year in the past becoming stronger. I maintained my hair a certain length because I did not like long hair on me, but I didn't worry about my beard. I looked at myself in the mirror before exiting the bathroom.

I stepped into the cool hallway. It had extremely soft carpeting that felt like soft as.... well I don't know, but it was really soft. In the halls were pictures of Kaitlyn and her pokemon. In one picture, Kaitlyn was standing next to a happy looking Typhlosion, but I didn't see a Typhlosion. I wondered to myself were it was, but pushed it to the side for the time as the great smell of pizza overcame me. I walked through the halls and enter the Kitchen. There was 10 boxes of pizza on the counter. I walked over and grabbed three pieces and put them on a plate and went into the living room where all the pokemon and probably Kaitlyn were all in.

In the room I saw all the pokemon of me and Kaitlyn eating together. There was also two new pokemon sitting with them and a second Pikachu, but the new Pikachu looked a bit shy. I noticed Eevee was eating next to it. The other two pokemon were a Heracross and yet another pokemon I had never seen in person, but I had heard rumors. It was a Gogoat, a grass type pokemon from the Kalos region.

I saw Kaitlyn sitting over by her self on the couch, so I took a seat next to her and took a bite of the first slice of Pizza and put the plate on the table. I noticed Kaitlyn seemed a bit sad. Her green eyes seemed to water a little. She was in a light blue shirt and dark blue shorts. Her long dark red hair was in a ponytail and she slowly ate pizza.

"Thanks for getting me some new clothes Kaitlyn. Is everything alright?" I asked.

She snapped out of her daze. "Oh sorry Iruko, I didn't know you had finished. Yeah everything is fine.... Um I am going to go take a shower now. I smell like dirt." She said with a weary smile.

I watched her walk out of the room, fairly quickly. Don't get the wrong idea from that, I was just watching her leave. Then I turned back to the pokemon.

"Anyone happen to know what is wrong with Kaitlyn?" I asked looking at the pokemon.

Azumarill was the one to stand

Azu, Azu Azu Azu, Azumarill.

I looked at Gardevoir and her voice entered my head. 'Azumarill says that Pizza brings back bad memories.'

"Why?" I asked looking at Azumarill.

Azu Azu.... Azumarill... Azu Azu. Azunarill spoke in pokemon talk

'She says that when she was still a Marill, Kaitlyn use to eat Pizza all the time with two of her pokemon. Typhlosion, her first pokemon and a Sneasel. A few months ago, those two were stolen by the remnants of Team Cipher or Snagem. It was like 3 months after the Hoenn League we took place in not long ago.' Gardevoir's voice faded again.

"Oh man.... now I feel horrible. She asked me what I wanted to eat and pizza was the first thing to come to my mind." I said, I didn't take another bite of pizza. I no longer felt like it, but I was still hungry.

Azu Azu.

Once again Gardevoir's voice entered my mind. 'Azumarill and the rest of Kaitlyn's pokemon say not to worry. It was time for Kaitlyn to reface the past, because now there is someone who can take them back. That person is you Iruko. Don't forget you can now snag pokemon from thieves.'

I look at my bionic arm. It is true, I could steal those pokemon back for her, but I would need time and help. I thought back to Dan. I wondered if he knew anything.

A few minutes later Kaitlyn came back. Her dark red hair was still soaked and she smelt really good, not that she smelt back to begin with. I knew it was an excuse so she didn't cry in front of me. I didn't bring anything up. I had already finished my pizza and got the pokemon to help clean up.

I left Kaitlyn's pizza on her plate so she could finish. However, out of 10 boxes of pizza, only two were left. I guess even pokemon enjoyed pizza.

"How about we go shopping? I need to get some new clothes and it isn't too late yet. Everything should still be open." I suggest.

"Yay!" Kaitlyn let lose a squeek.

What did I just do..... Women love shopping and spending money... I thought, but pushed it away.

-------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere.......

"Iruko is dead. No one can save you now." a man with all red said.

"No you lie! Iruko can't be dead! He can't be!" A girl about Loryn's age cried.

"Oh he is very dead. We tore him to pieces and scattered his remains across Orre." The man, the lier, the champion and the Police Officer fake said, turning his back.

Gwyn and Iruko's parents sat helplessly tied up in a dark room with no windows and only one door. The room smelled like oil and fire. Deeper in, prisoners cried for help.

The man slammed the door only to be met by the first of the Elite 4 members.

"Sir, the northern prison has fallen. The man in charged escaped and disappeared. We don't know what happened to him and we don't know who was responsible." The man said.

"WHAT!? How could another base fall! The only one who knows about us outside the team is Iruko! He is dead!" The champion yelled.

"I am sorry sir, but we think the granddaughter of Eagun the First is responsible, Kaitlyn. And she seems to be leaving Orre very soon according to our reports. She has to go to Sinnoh this time for school." The first member said.

The boss sighed, "Very well, when she goes to Sinnoh, take her and bring her back here. I will deal with her and her other pokemon. However, Ryan... you find Dan. He may be behind this as well. If he is.... kill him and his family and pokemon. Do not let them escape or you better hope I never see you again. Understand?" The boss commanded.

"Yes sir." Ryan said and ran out.

Years
"Uh..." The announcer started. "I guess that concludes the second serise of matches for this Years Annual Tournament. Maya will be moving along to the Semi-Finals...Hoping that they'll be a bit more interesting Trainers! Tomorrow starting at 8 PM!" The man reminded as the audiance quickly scattered muttering remarks mainly of disappointment.

Seth looked to Zephyr. "Well congrats on making it to the next round, man. Been awhile since I've been out before the Semi's hasn't it? Your girlfriend has got some wicked mad skill, I'll tell you what. Comming from me that's not a compliment to be taken lightly." He spoke then turned back to Yuki for a moment. Before making his way towards the exit rather slowly, should any of the other Trainers decide to spark conversation.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I don't say anything to Seth. I'm too mad that he lost to say something to him. I was hoping we could battle... Seth makes his way out, so i too go. Second one to leave without a word. I guess since Maya one everyones in shock. It's true she is a good battler but her strategy is so easy to overthrow that I can't believe Seth didn't notice it. She had so many faults and times when her defence was on low, but Charmeloen held back. So did Seth. If I was in that situation I'd probably have gone for Skarmory. All those swift movement zorark done there could have been easily avoided by a few careful moves on Skamrory's part.

I stil want to challeneg Seth however - to see how good he really is. The air is cold and bitter but this doesn't stop me from desiring a battle. I turn around as I know Seth is behind me.

"Seth," I say, "I want to battle you. Right here, and right now."

Years
The frigid air felt good on Seth's skin as he paced behind Yuki, though somewhat unintentionally. A wide smile came over Seth's face at Yuki's first words he spoke as he turned around, demanding a battle. Seth sarcastically stretched and yawned. "Yeah, I'm sure you do." He said plainly, shooting a glance at the other Trainer. "I wanna fight you, too." Seth added as his expression temporarily became one of a firm seriousness. It wasn't to last as his crocked returned ever so slightly. "But, if you couldn't tell I'm not quite up for it...Maybe later." Seth continued smuggly, but not yet moving from his position.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I couldn't help but laugh when Maya beat Seth down. "Yeah...I guess so. I'll win this thing for you...Partly." I looked at Maya, the stunning victor, and winked. "Damn right she's good! That's my girl!" I grinned and ran up to Maya. "You did great, m'lady, but I'm afraid I'll have to stop you next round." I laughed half-heartedly and winked. I didn't really want to beat her, but I wanted to win even more,so I knew what to do. "That was some fine battling out there! I can't wait to see our battle!" I winked and looked to Seth. "He's tough, but I've beaten him more than he's beaten me. Trust me." I turned back to Maya. "Our battle will be truly spectacular." I held my hand out for a handshake. "I look forward to it...M'lady."

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya smiled gratefully, as the rather blithe Rider all- too grandly congratulated her, pleasantly taking his soft hand, "Thanks Rider! Supportive as always, I see!"

The brown- haired maiden reddened, the crimson tint becoming clearer with each word spoken, "But really.. thanks." Maya smiled jokingly, "I'll be looking forward to our battle! Surely I am! But.."

She, albeit lightheartedly, prodded Rider, "Getting beaten by a girl isn't all- too bad, ya' know."

"Though.. it might blemish your oh- so manly pride.. oh, and the all- too awful embarrassment.. don't even get me started on that.." She divulged, albeit jokingly.

"So, what do you plan on doing, in the meantime?" Maya asked, rather eagerly. She winked lightheartedly, "Out to catch some bad guys again? Haha."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Meh we'll battle tomorrow." I walk away so now I'm the one in front. I grab an apple to take away the bitterness that seems to be left in my mouth after not having a decent apple and being turned down before heading home. I'm tired, and restless and I need some sleep. I suppose today just gave me the advantage, letting me know Maya's tactic will allow me to win for sure. I wonder who I am actually battling next?

I lay on my bed and let my pokemon out . they all prepare themselves. They too look a bit disappointed that they didn't battle, but that's okay, I guess. The audience must be really shocked now.... I wonder why the game makers didn't jolt that zoroark with something to let Seth win.... It would have kept the audience watching I'm guessing they've already erased all products concerning Seth, and many people have just gone bankrupted. Haha nice one Maya.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
We walked out of the house. It was now about 9pm when I looked at my watch on my wrist. The good thing about Orre, places stay open longer and seemed.

Later on, I had to call out Gardevoir and Blaziken to help us carry bags. Kaitlyn had called out her Pangoro. Together we had about 20 bags to carry, however to my surprise, they mainly belonged to me. My camp I had outside of Pyrite was probably already over ran and everything was probably stolens. It was a good thing I had most of the main items with me. My phone, my watch, and my wallet. I also had my sister's phone with me still surprisingly. So all that was left at the camp was tints, clothing, and pots and pans, stuff in that nature. When came back to the house and both me and Kaitlyn were starting to get tired.

"I have two bedrooms in this huge house. There is one upstairs and mine is down here. Where do you plan to sleeps." Kaitlyn asked.

"I'll sleep down here on the couch. I use to sleeping outside and around my pokemon, so I think I will stay down here." I said.

"You sure? Ok, well I am going to go change into my Pj's. I probably will not be going to sleep right away." Kaitlyn said, walking out of the room.

After a few minutes, Eevee came over to me and rubbed against my side. To my surprise, the shy Pikachu scampered over to me and greeted me.

Pika, pikachu.

"Well hello little fella. I was wondering when I would get to see you. You look like a strong Pikachu." I say rubbing it's head between the ears.

Chaaa... The Pikachu let out a sigh as if it was enjoying it.

"Aww. Pikachu seems to like you! He has never actually came up to anybody else, but me." Kaitlyn said renetering with her pink pj's on.

I laughed and then my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Dan and I answered.

"Yo Iruko. I am free to talk right now if you want. All the people have been checked out and are in the process of contacting their families. Do you want to meet somewhere and talk?" Dan asked.

I looked at Kaitlyn who was now laughing playing with my Eevee on her floor.

"Yeah, we will meet in ten minutes on the west edge of the cliff. I will probably be a little late. I need to talk to Kaitlyn." I say.

"Alrighty. Talk to you then." Dan said hanging up.

In turn I hung up as well. I got up from the count and laid on the floor near Kaitlyn. We both started playing with and Eevee and the other smaller pokemon. The bigger pokemon were talking to one another or getting ready to sleep.

"Kaitlyn, I am going to go talk to Dan about some things. You get some rest and I will be back." I said to Kaitlyn.

"But... I thought you were getting tired?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Don't worry, I will be back as soon as we get done talking. I ain't going anywhere tonight. I have been through too much crap today. In the past 48 hours I have taken down two prison holds and I really need some sleep." I said, getting to my feet.

"You better not or I will hunt you down and hit you again." Kaitlyn said with a smile.

The pain I had felt earlier came back to me remembering it.

"Don't need that happening now do I? I'll be back in about thirty minutes or so." I say smiling.

"Alright. Be careful Iruko." Kaitlyn said, continuing to play with the smaller pokemon.

I approached the door, but the Pikachu stopped me.

Pika pika. Pika pika pika pika. Pikachu said, a new confidence rising inside of him as he put his little yellow fist to his chest.

"You want to come with me to talk to Dan?" I asked squatting next to the little mouse.

Pika pika pikachu. The Pikachu smiled.

"Kaitlyn, can this Pikachu come with me tonight? He seems to want to join me." I looked over at Kaitlyn, her green eyes were glittering in joy.

"Yes! Just bring him back." She said with a huge smile.

"Alright! Come on Pikachu, we will go together. The rest of stay here, I will be back in a few minutes." I said.

The pokemon nodded. Pikachu climbed up my leg and stopped on my shoulder. I put on my new hat and walked out the door. I came to the meeting spot and Dan turned to greet me.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I smirked when Maya inquired of my plans for the moment. She digs me. She wants me. I laughed and crossed my hands behind my neck in a rogue-ish fashion. "Well, madame, I was planning on taking down a crime ring...Buuuut," I decided to draw out the 'but', to make it seem like I was reluctant. "I suppose I could make room for you." I gave her a roguishly handsome smile and looked around. "I'm done with the tournament for now, so maybe we could talk strategy over some lunch, dinner, or a drink?" I winked at the obvious impliment that I was asking her on a date. "After all, I can't assume a lovely lady such as yourself has any plans." I began to look her over. She truly WAS a fine, fine lady. "Besides, I think a handsome man such as myself deserves a spot in your company." Sure, I was a bit arrogant, but I think I have every reason to be! I'm devilishly handsome, lucky, and skilled. 'Nuff said.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya laughed, albeit with a subtle hint of sarcasm, "Sure.. Sure you do, sure you do!" Though, her expression retained its crisp calmness, "Though.. I was supposed to rendezvous with a dear friend of mine, back from good ole' Sinnoh!"

"Hm. But.. I guess you accompany me again, if you want. I'm sure my friend would be glad to meet you.. and your, uh.. never mind that." Maya suggested, albeit calmly.

"So.. is it a yes, or a no?" Maya asked, yet still calm, once more. Truth be told, her dear friend had surely disembarked by now. Though, still, it would reassure her beloved pal dearly to know that Maya had newly fresh acquaintances.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"Ah a Pikachu. Is it your's?" Dan asks.

"No it is a second Pikachu that belongs to Kaitlyn. It wanted to come with me tonight." I say with a smile.

"Ah, well shall we get started? I promised my family I wouldn't be gone too long. Go ahead and ask any question you want. I will answer as best as I can." Dan says, looking over the cliff, out to the seaish are that was more of a bay, as the last few minutes of daylight started to disappear.

"Alright. Obviously my first question is where is my sister?" I say looking at the last few minutes of sunlight.

"When we took her yesterday, we took her to the hideout we were at today. However, they move them constantly and the more valuable prisoners are kept at the main hideout. I myself do not know where it is. Only a select few know. Most likely his captains, the Elite 4 members." Dan says.

I could tell he was telling the truth by his voice.

"Ok, do you know where the Elite 4 members are?" I ask.

"There are four obviously. Each one has their own hideout. One is southwest of here on the island known as Citadark Isle. Long ago it use to be the main hideout of the Team Cipher. There is one in the center of the desert. Long ago the S.S. Libra, a large ship, was dropped there by a Shadow Lugia. The other two I do not know about. The only thing I know about is one is far South of Phenac City and the other one is far north of here. Near where the desert and lush area meets. Is there anything else?" Dan asked.

I think for a minute and and hits me.

"I think this is my last question, a few months ago there was a Typhlosion and Sneasel stolen by members of the remains of Team Cipher and Team Snagem. Do you happen to know who has them?" I ask.

Dan thinks for a moment, "I don't know if it is the same one, but one of the Elite 4 members has a Typhlosion and another has a Sneasel. I do not know which one though. Why do you ask?" Dan asked.

"Because, Kaitlyn had two pokemon stolen from her by those people. Her first pokemon was Typhlosion." I say.

"Oh. Well good luck to you. I better get back to my family. Here is my number, if you want anything else, call me. We are friends now." Dan said handing a piece of paper to me with a number on it.

"Thanks." I said taking the paper.

We shook hands and went different ways. The Pikachu that wanted to come with me, was on my head looking around. I pet the little mouse and we head back to Kaitlyn's house.

Years
Seth found his way to a random roof top, and laid with his back on the rough shingles. The Snag Machine provided him little protecton from the hard surface, but he didn't pay much attention to it reguardless. He somewhat pondered, what Loryn was doing since he left her at the colosseum, he was sure she'd find accomidations for the night, though. Meh, we'll battle tomorrow. Yuki's words found their way into the front of Seth's mind, and surprisingly a spark of anxiety filled the rest of him. The battle he had planned would be out of the tournament, and more than likly away from too many prying eyes, which made Seth want the next morning to arrive all the more quickly.

A silent dark figure watched Seth from a different roof for sometime, but then swiftly darted away to places unknown to Seth. Whoever it was, he presumed Seth hadn't noticed, he did, but didn't presue it in the slightest. His mind was obviously else where. It was getting rather dark, but the daylight still shown through the town, casting ominous shadows throughout the streets.

Seth then took out the Pokeball which held Charmeleon and looked at it, he didn't however release said Pokemon quite yet, returning it to his chest. He woundered why he gave up and took it so easy on Maya. Quickly comming to the conclusion that motivation just wasn't there. His battle with Yuki would be different, though. No holding back.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
After finishing up his conversation with Yuki, or just about, the latter was called to the arena along with Iruko as Ryder walked through the doors and back into the waiting room. Yuki walked out the doors and into the stadium just after he yelled a remark at Seth that Max could not overhear. After a couple of minutes of waiting Iruko was yet to appear and Yuki was called back to the waiting room when Max and Loryn's names were called by the announcer and the pair slowly made their way down, into the arena. They took their positions on the field as Max sent out his Torterra for battle...

After a long fought battle Max pulled through and picked up Eevee and swung him around in the air. Max started up the stairs back to the waiting room after saying 'good battle' to Loryn. Next Seth and Maya were called up for their battle, 'so that was her name' Max thought to himself. After a long fought battle, Maya won and slowly the room was emptied of all of its occupants except Max, Eevee and Loryn. Max thanked the latter once again for how she had treated him throughout the past day, before leaving the room himself and walking through the streets of Pyrite with Eevee by his side as he followed the route he remembered back to Yuki's house.

Max and Eevee approached the door to Yuki's house before Max knocked firmly, they awaited Yuki's answer. As they waited Max looked around at his surroundings, reminding him of the events of the night before with Team Magma. Max swallowed hard as he reminded himself that two of his Pokemon had fainted (Torterra and Unfezant) and one other (Emboar) was severely injured from the battle earlier with Loryn. Max heard a rustle coming from some shrubbery nearby. He swallowed hard as Two tough looking Team Magma Grunts appeared each with a male Pyroar at their sides.
"Yu-ki, Yuki! YUKI!" Max yelled in dismay. As the Men and Pyroar leaped on Max and his small fox Pokemon as they were captured. The next thing they knew they were out cold. The Team Magma grunts took Max, Eevee and the rest of Max's Pokemon back to their base in a secret location.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I open the door at the sudden call of my name, only to find an empty space in which darkness resides. I close the door and shrug my shoulders, only to find I'm on the wrong side of the door. I'm tired so I'm careless. The darkness is almost relaxing, as if I don't really have much to care about. I see the usual black spec roam across my field of vision as it would, but also feel an unearthly presence that seems to unnerve me in some ways. The black specs disappear after a while, as they roam a different place, and soon I get the feeling that something has happened. I look to the sky, and to my surprise, many of these black specs are floating, heading into one direction. The black specs, as I say, are actually demons. They aren't lethal, but they act like an absol, and appear where bad things happen. For me, they are always around me, but never this many. they appear to be going somewhere, something bad has happened. That voice. It was Max, was it not?

Skarmory stands by my side. I hop on, and the black specs move slightly as my boy takes flight. I hover for a second before gaining some direction and attempting to follow these specs. I'll have to travel alongside them so I don't disrupt the flow of time, as that is what they feed of. I am soon gliding slowly, attempting to follow these tiny things, however occasionally I am getting lost in the air. It's dificult to track these things.

10 minutes pass, and soon I see something in the distance. A helicopter of sorts, hovering far above the earth. It's stationary at the moment. As I come nearer to the tank I notice the sun just peaking over the horizon, it's already dawn. The specs here are flying around like mad here, this is definitely where they are leading me. I land above this thing, but the wind and sound from the roofed propellers is enough to make anyone deaf, unfortunately this is my only option. I call back Skarmory for safety, and find a spot on the top of the plane that fits have of my body. I slide in and grasp the top. This isn't the ordinary way of following a ship, but I don't see any other way of following it without being noticed.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I walked back into Kaitlyn's house. Most of the pokemon had fallen asleep. Blaziken, Gardevoir and Pangoro were still waiting, but it seemed like they were talking to one another. The Pikachu that had come with me had fallen asleep on my shoulder and I slowly took if of my shoulder and laid him near Eevee, who was asleep. Pangoro nodded when I put down Pikachu and then took a spot near the wall were he would sleep. Blaziken and Gardevoir followed and took spots near one another. Which wasn't a surprise. Gardevoir and Blaziken seemed to like one another very much, which was odd. He figured that they knew one another for so long that they just loved being friends. Ralts was my second pokemon I had caught after I started a journey with my Torchic. It seemed Kaitlyn was in the kitched, so I entered. She was washing dishes.

"Need help?" I ask, but there was no response.

I figured she was thinking about her pokemon that were stolen. So I helped myself in helping her and went over to the sink and started rinsing the dishes and drying them.

"Oh! I am sorry Iruko, I had not noticed you helping." She said, blood rushed to her head in embarrassment.

I smiled, "Well... just be glad I am a friend. Then again, I am sure I would have been torn to shread by your lovely pokemon." I said with a chuckle.

She put her hand over her mouth to muffle a chuckle so she didn't wake the pokemon.

"Come on, let's go watch TV in the other room so we don't wake the pokemon up. Pangoro get's cranky if he is woke up when he is sleeping." She said, she took my hand and dragged me to one of the other rooms of many rooms where we sat down on a couch and watched TV. Of course the news was on and they were talking about the explosion the night before. I covered my face with my hands, the good thing about the metal arm, is I could still feel my hand and it was warm. I still had my whole arm, but it was still broken. Surprising, I hardly felt pain. I guess I had already felt so much main that it was nothing.

Geez...

"Iruko, you never told me... but why did you do that? Absol said that everyone escaped, but why do something so bad?" She asked.

I thought for a second to find the correct words..... "Because I will do whatever it takes to save my sister and parents." I said.

"If you care so much for your sister... why did you give me the necklace and not Loryn, you said that she reminded you of your sister."

"That is because... well I don't know... the old man said it was just how.... things worked our sometimes." I said.

"Old man? Who are you talking about? Speaking of which... how did your survive?" She asked.

"Eagun the First. You see Celebi saved me and took my to your grandfather. He saved me and he gave me this arm, which belonged to the boy who saved Orre so long ago... well not exactly, but they same model. I was only gone for about... 6 hours, this time correct? In reality, I was in the past for a year before I came back. That is why I look so different." I say.

"You met my great grandfather!? That is awesome!" She said.

"I didn't only meet him, he trained me to become a better person. He taught me the basics of controlling my emotions... which I still have a long way to go. I also battled him." I say with a smile thinking about the battle.

"No way! You battled the Legendary Trainer!? How did you do?" She asked.

I recall the battle and tell her every detail. I saw her eyes light up when I said that a Pikachu defeated a fully evolved pokemon. I tell her that Eagun said I would have one if I hadn't held back.

"You must me an amazing trainer. There is no way I would have beat you in the Hoenn League." Kaitlyn said.

"Anything is possible. Tomorrow... if I have time, I will show you two of my pokemon's true power. And teach you about them." I say.

We kept talking for about an hour. She ended up falling asleep on my shoulder. I was tired myself, really tired. I got up as best as I could and then picked up Kaitlyn in my arms. I took her to her bedroom and laid her down on the King size bed. and covered her up with the blankets. I returned to the room where we watched TV and turned it off, it wasn't far from the room Kaitlyn was in. I laid on the couch and quickly fell asleep.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Max came too and found himself in a room, completely white, with soft walls. Max stood up and walked around for about a minute. Next, he scanned the walls, the ceiling and floor finding the outline of a trapdoor, he stood patiently near it. Soon after a grunt came down through the trapdoor, it was the man from the volcano, the one that blocked Heatran from Max's view.

"Well, if it isn't the young man who still likes to play spy like a little child." The man said, followed by a sinister laugh " I believe we have not been properly introduced, the names Cyrian, and of course all of us here know your name, Agent Holgo..."

"Don't call me that!" Max yelled in frustration as tears built up in his eyes, Max tackled the Cyrain to the ground before throwing himself through the trapdoor and shoving past a few Team Magma grunts, he shot through corridors thinking: 'If I find the control room, I can look at the security footage and find out where my Pokemon are' he dodged past many grunts, narrowly escaping most of them as doors closed behind him by pure fluke. He approached the control room, which was being guarded by a burly man who could easily squash Max.

"Look over there!" Max yelled, pointing his finger in the opposite direction. The man followed Max's finger as the latter threw himself into the control room and locked the door behind him, the room was empty, much to Max's surprise. 'They are all stupid here' Max thought to himself quickly before looking up at the footage on the array of screens presented before him. He saw two images that slightly alarmed him, one was a man on the roof of the airship and the other, a man who looked strikingly similar to his foster father in a cell, he continued to let his eyes wander as they soon fell upon the laboratory room, in which his Pokemon were, much to his dismay. Max's use the console in the airships interface and triggered the emergency sequence, this released all prisoners and gave the parachutes. Soon after Max smashed the keyboard and ran out of the room, to see panic surrounding him as he heard another man yell that the Airship was plummeting to the ground, Max still continued to run through a system of corridors and rooms though, he looked through a window while running to see the sky outside at an angle, the man was right, and the airship was plummeting to the ground, Max must have hit something in the control room, he soon realised that he was now on a time limit, before the ship and everyone that remained on it or near it, was surely killed. He swallowed hard at the thought as he entered the lab, to see it decolate, all but seven Pokeballs sat in the centre of the room, six of which he recognised as his own and another, that was abandoned. max could not bare to leave the Pokemon that it contained, so he took it with him, sending out Eevee as he exited the room and they made their was to the nearest exit.

"Ready Eevee?" Max said, staring down at the small fox Pokemon, receiving a nod as a response.

"Not so fast!" A voice from behind yelled, it was Cyrian, he pushed Max slightly forward, pushing Eevee off of the edge, much to Max's dismay.

"This isn't over!" Max yelled as he dove off of the airship, much to Cyrians surprise and soon caught up and grabbed Eevee. Max pulled a string attached to his backpack, opening a parachute and slowly helping Max and Eevee to the ground softly as they looked up and saw the airship stabalize once again. The duo landed and got wrapped up in the parachute, Max quickly gathered it up, discovering a passerby trainer that had got wrapped up in the parachute.

"Sorry!" Max exclaimed quickly.

"Don't worry, by the way, the names James" the boy said holding out a hand, offering to shake.

"My names Max, and this is Eevee" Max said, shaking the boys hand as they let go, the boy pulled out a Pokedex, opened it up and pointed it at Eevee as it read out a description to James.

Back