• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Kallet relates to...Nobody. Lol. Especially without handcuffs. Don't plan on him being part of the main conversation throughout the entire roleplay xD But legitly. I might post after one or two more, depending on what happens of course.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yamagi: sometimes it's easier to start simple. I find when I make my first post very simple I develop my character more as the rp progresses.

JNathan: Thanks :)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I can totally understand where you're coming from. Simply posts allow them to develop at a steady pace. Grazel will have a bit more to say after he's gotten to know them better though and accepted the fact that their in the battle against Diaz for the long run.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Godaaayum yall post way too faaast get a lifee ;D jk love yall

I'm about to start on my post, it should be up either tonight or tomorrow

Edit: Just posted, it's a bit rushed and self-revolving but, it's what I came up with in like an hour XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
We'll wait for a few more posts if anyone else wants to put something up, before arriving to the prison. Unless everyone's already done conversing and whatnot.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just letting everyone know I won't be that active tomorrow. I have college classes and then I'm taking part in a candlelight vigil for suicide prevention. So I'll be offline all day tomorrow.

Also I don't think I have anything else to do with Asilsa, I'm pretty ok with what I've done so far to be enough for the first part

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Well, we better make sure with the others too, before doing anything.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Welp, everyone posts at super speed :o
I will have a Nadia post soon, when my muse recovers from an anxiety attack I had mid-class at school o.o;;
Which should be somewhere around tomorrow~
Nothin' too serious tho, just Physics, and a teacher that drifts off from her class topic like Ellen DeGeneres did in American Idol :p
Yah, anyways, will post soon!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Sorry, late reply.

Anyways, I hope you're doing better now, wouldn't want to pressure you into writing post after an anxiety attack lol.

In other news, I guess we're just waiting on lacoste ( I think?)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
You guys think that we should just move on, or should I give Lacoste a few more days? I really didn't want to wait this long before we reach the prison, but I just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I made a post. This will set up the different groups, so just have your character drift off to sleep as well. I would have made it longer, but if I did that, then you guys would have to spend a lot of time writing out a post lol.

Back