• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What's the 4 left? Good luck.

Ocean, jungle,sandstorm, and meadow. thank you :)

Update: now I only need jungle and sandstorm :)
On another note, what would a good asking price for a lucky egg be?
I acquired one with my meadow pattern French vivillon and I don't need it. I know I want something decent for it, just don't know where to begin, XD.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
GTS people are a bunch of ripoffs >.>

Can't a guy request a foreign Ditto without being asked for Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde/Mewtwo? >.>

Years
I haven't gotten to trade on PC since X/Y came out. I traded once on Tumblr & got a shiny Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist. I haven't made it to my 3rd gym badge. I feel like I've been neglecting ya'll. I really want to trade but I've been busy with the temp job I had, college, & a fire dept class. Hopefully I will be able to acquire some things worth trading & trade with ya'll soon! I'm still trying to figure out what's valuable to trade in X/Y. :)

Years
GTS has recently become my favorite place to trade for random 'mons. I've gotten shiny Foongus, Gulpin, Cacturne, Scrafty, Manectric, Diggersby, Bellossom, and 2 Klefkis from GTS in 2 days. (technically couple more das if I count the days I used to farm Xerneas and Yveltal)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
GTS has recently become my favorite place to trade for random 'mons. I've gotten shiny Foongus, Gulpin, Cacturne, Scrafty, Manectric, Diggersby, Bellossom, and 2 Klefkis from GTS in 2 days. (technically couple more das if I count the days I used to farm Xerneas and Yveltal)
You got all of those shiny??
I think I should pay the GTS a visit.....

Years
I came across a shiny scatterbug and about dropped in th floor when I saw all they wanted was a vivillon..... That is until I saw that part about level 1-10. Talk about a kick in the teeth.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
VJt5MLw.gif

Alphonse the Chespin (M) - Adamant, Overgrow, 31\31\31\12\31\31

a9pCBpN.gif

Saphira the Tyrunt (F) - Jolly, Strong Jaw, 31\31\31\28\31\31

:'D I didn't make the sprites. Yay shiny flawless Pokemon after a month. :3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Perfect Ditto From GTS

Some Ditto are claimed to be perfect. Of course it is requesting a Legendary. Does anybody have any experience with this? Is that how some of you got yours? Technically I have multiple Legendary so I have multiple tries to get it right but can this be trusted? Would you do it?

Years
They're likely BSing. You'd have a better chance of winning multi million lotto then surviving a lightning afterwards than getting a 6 perfect IV Ditto from the Safari.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
If you have access to InstaCheck you can see it when they show it, so you'll know if they're BSing. xD But if not, I wouldn't take the risk honestly unless you have lots of legendaries.

Years
You got all of those shiny??
I think I should pay the GTS a visit.....

Belated proof of my GTS shiny hunting, though you do need a lot of luck and a lot of legendaries to pull this off. It's not worth the time if you don't like scouring GTS, but I really like the feeling when you get sweet deals off of it.

242sm84.jpg
357pvy8.jpg
538o0p.jpg

qxwa3q.jpg
2igfupu.jpg
28h3iw5.jpg

Cacturne, Gulpin, and 1 of my Klefkis have been traded away for other shinies. I was especially shocked with Diggersby's stats because it had important 31 IVs in Attack and Sp. Def. Rest of his stats aren't that bad, either (20+). It has usable +Speed -SpDef nature and most importantly Huge Power. I don't know why anybody would throw up something like that into the GTS for a mere Yveltal.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I totally hate you right now.
I don't think I've even tried GTS this gen. I usually avoid the GTS unless I'm pokechecking. x]

Years
When I saw that Diggersby up for Yveltal I just traded it without even thinking about what stats and ability it'll have. Before I checked it I assumed it had something useless like Cheek Pouch and got blown away by Huge Power.

I totally hate you right now.
I don't think I've even tried GTS this gen. I usually avoid the GTS unless I'm pokechecking. x]

If you're not an idiot, and you learn how the GTS works (it's like playing another different game in a way), then it's a great tool for finding random shinies, pokedex filling, etc. (until Bank comes out, at least)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
When I saw that Diggersby up for Yveltal I just traded it without even thinking about what stats and ability it'll have. Before I checked it I assumed it had something useless like Cheek Pouch and got blown away by Huge Power.

If you're not an idiot, and you learn how the GTS works (it's like playing another different game in a way), then it's a great tool for finding random shinies, pokedex filling, etc. (until Bank comes out, at least)
I'll probably just stick to SV if I really want a shiny or transfer from Gen 5. x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back