• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In-Game Team Help! Aye?

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Hello fellow team builders!

I would like some help completing my ingame team! I would like you to keep in mind this is for use for ONLY ingame so it must have EVERY HM included, these; Cut, Fly, Surf, Strength, Waterfall! I have three pokemon for sure and I WILL NOT switch them! I love these guys and I will mention them now:

Lycorice the Sylveon
Raiyu the Combusken
Bruteroot the Ivysaur

They arent fully evolved yet but they will be! Could you help recommend their movesets as well? Keep in mind my combusken (soon to be blaziken) will be my mega of choice so only suggest items on the other pokemon, not him as he will have the blazikinite! Remember, include HMs please, all of them :)

Any recommendations would be nice, I was thinking something like: Tentacool, Honedge, and some kind of pokemon that can learn and use successfully the HM Fly! Any recommendations, those pokemon i just suggested are not set in stone just thoughts! Please help!

Thanks!

- Sylvitar

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For Blaziken, I think you could go with Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, High Jump Kick, and perhaps Earthquake. If you want it to learn an HM, then maybe you could replace Earthquake. Other two are necessary for their power, you know? Also, maybe you should consider putting an Haxorus on your team? Axew could be found in Connecting Cave, so just search there, capture, and evolve. =)

UB3R_N00B

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
I decided on this team: Sylveon, Blaziken, Venusaur, Clawitzer, Aegislash, Aerodactyl! What do you guys think? Once I get mh aerodactyl ill post their natures and current moves!

UB3R_N00B

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Here is my final team and full movesets and items! Please help with any improvements!

Blaziken @ Blazikenite
Nature: Quiet, Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Hi Jump Kick, Strength, Flare Blitz, Brave Bird

Venasaur @ Black Sludge
Calm Nature, Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Synthesis, Cut, Sludge Bomb, Petal Dance

Aegislash @ Quick Claw
Adamant Nature, Ability: Stance Change
Moves: King's Shield, Sacred Sword, Iron Head, Shadow Claw

Aerodactyl @ Muscle Band
Adamant Nature, Ability: Pressure
Moves: Fly, Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature, Ability: Pixelize
Moves: Moonblast, Wish, Shadowball, Toxic

Lapras @ King's Rock
Docile Nature, Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Icebeam, Thunderbolt

Welp, that's it! What do you guys think? Need feedback ASAP!

Thanks!
- Sylvitar

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Petal Dance isn't all that great without a move to boost its power like Growth. That's mainly because the Grass-type is resisted by a lot of other types. Petal Blizzard might be the better option for you.

Shadow Ball has 10 more base power than Shadow Claw. Even with Aegislash's Adamant Nature, Shadow Ball probably still does more than Shadow Claw. It's always nice to have both physical and special moves too for versatility. Additionally, I don't see the sense in giving Aegis a Quick Claw. The last thing you want Aegis to do is move first, then it'll be vulnerable once the opponent attacks it due to Stance Change.

Crunch on Aerodactyl seems unnecessary, as it doesn't hit anything notable as far as I know. Replace it with Roost, Ice Fang, or Fire Fang. Ice Fang hits Grass-types while Fire Fang hits a few Steel-types like Skarmory, Forretress, and Ferrothorn.

As for Sylveon, Calm Mind might be more handy to have around than Toxic. With it, Sylveon could potentially nab a sweep.

Lapras isn't very fast, so King's Rock will be useless a good portion of the time. I'd replace it with something like Mystic Water.

Back