• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Memories OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I will not be able to post on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Most likely. For sure, Thursday and Monday.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Alright, thanks for letting me know.

I am writing an essay tonight, so I will also be posting. If you want to post before then, go ahead, but I will more than likely have the post up before midnight.

For the record, I am keeping a tab on the RP. I will try to post to keep it alive when I can, but if it is just me posting every other time to try and keep it going, I am going to stop.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
And that's why you give everyone cookies! D:< Cookies makes the world go 'round...

And you can ask us if you want, or maybe just point out major checkpoints to come so we can get an idea before consulting you. I will continue with this because I was pretty anxious to start this one... though some people have lost the interest? :(
And see how WHAT goes? O.o

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
And that's why you give everyone cookies! D:< Cookies makes the world go 'round...
No. Mah cookies!

And you can ask us if you want, or maybe just point out major checkpoints to come so we can get an idea before consulting you. I will continue with this because I was pretty anxious to start this one... though some people have lost the interest? :(
And see how WHAT goes? O.o
The voting system thing.

We have two people, whom I am going to assume, are no longer wishing to be involved. If you want to have these spots filled, make a suggestion of who to add. Ask some amigos or something... I dunno

A Monocled Hawk

Like A Boss
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
Sorry for the lack of a reply; it's been one crazy week for me. I'll try and get something up today though.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Perhaps we could recruit some solid RPers to fill these rolls. If they're good enough, it could add even more interest to the story.

That sounds like a good idea.

If you know of someone who is a good RP'er, and would like this RP, tell them to take a look. If they are interested, send me a PM, or tell them to send me a PM, and we can fill those positions.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Well, I can think of at least one accomplished RPer who might be willing to join. If memory serves me right, didn't Blayze request a reservation way back? I know the account Blayze is no longer active, but Genevieve (who is the same person) is a pretty accomplished RPer. I'll send her a message to see if she's still interested.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Well, I can think of at least one accomplished RPer who might be willing to join. If memory serves me right, didn't Blayze request a reservation way back? I know the account Blayze is no longer active, but Genevieve (who is the same person) is a pretty accomplished RPer. I'll send her a message to see if she's still interested.

I believe so.
Alrighty.

I am gonna make a post now.

It is going to have conflict, to draw people in. Hopefully.

EDIT: Posted. I don't care about the quality, or lack thereof right now. Future posts we definitely be better, but I am tired, and have been testing all do.

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Holy....

Happy day!

I am freakin' out...

Even though it nearly died.

Is that ironic? xD

shut up. >.>

Holy crap.

I feel so happy right now!
The stuff said is so uplifting for me, especially considering I have had a rough week, with possibly more to follow.

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Are there still spots open?

Name: Ariala Davis

Specialization: Ranged

Weapons: Bows

Personality: Ariala can be very headstrong and rash at times and hardly ever thinks things through. Her favorite colors are pink and brown and she is almost always wearing those colors. She personally does not see magic as a threat and actually thinks it helps people in their lives. Ariala can be very protective of people even if she doesn't know them and will not hesitate to jump in danger to help them. To her enemies she can be cold, heartless, and cruel seeming to be more evil and scary, but with her friends she enjoys having fun, playing sports and is a very kind teenage girl.

In battle she shows a side that even she didn't know she had. She stays near the back because of her ranged attacks and will listen to orders but still be rash at times. She never aims to kill just to hurt them and can't stand the sight of blood fainting at just the sight. She wants to help defend others but only will kill if she has no other choice but still isn't happy about it. Afterwords if she see's that someone has died or she has killed someone she will give them a proper burial and pray that there soul makes it safely to the afterlife because of her strong religious beliefs.

Appearance: Ariala is of average height weighing only 120 lbs (54 Kg). Her hair is medium length and black with pink highlights. She usually keeps up in a ponytail so it doesn't get in her face. Her eyes are black in color and stand out against her pale skin. She dresses in a tube top that is black at the top with a bit of black lace at the top, underneath the black on the top is a pink band separating the black from the dark and light grey stripes that cover the bottom of the shirt. For bottoms Ariala wears a black skirt that goes down to mid-thigh, the top of the skirt has a bit of black ruffles and the bottom of the skirt has pink ruffles. On her legs she wears over the knee black socks and on her feet wears pink and black loafers. Her accessories include black wristbands, a black choker with a pendant hanging from it, earrings that match her pendant, a black bow in her hair and a black over the shoulder bag. She has a birthmark on most of her left leg that makes the skin look darker and on stomach there is a scar from a childhood accident. Hidden beneath Ariala's bangs is a single heart shaped birthmark.
Spoiler:

Additional Information: none
Who do you remember?: Jolon. Mortal Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back