• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I won't remove the items, but do you want them to learn any new moves, and it shouldn't take that long since it is white version!! :)

No new moves please. And by shouldnt take that long do you mean like an 20 minutes or an hour or a day?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can i have the jolly jumpluff in the sunday giveaway? :)
Sorry, you need to get in on the give away and read the rules for it first!!
Could I have Shellos in Box 1 and Pachirisu in Box 16?
Same as above!!
Hiya,

Can I please have

x1 tm24 thunderbolt
x1 tm35 flamethrower
x1 tm26 earthquake
x1 tm13 ice beam

If you have time

Thanks

Sorry, I forgot today was my Sunday, so... If you want to get in on it to get those items will be fine with me!!

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

On 4th Gen. Only Today!!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Hi there,

Im so sorry, I was about to update my request post for shinies but the forum wouldnt allow me back in, I have only just now been able to get access, 4 hours later Urrrggh!

It probably wont be Sunday when you get this but my request would have been:

Can I please have items

x1 tm24 thunderbolt
x1 tm35 flamethrower
x1 tm26 earthquake
x1 tm13 ice beam

Attached to (I would like a male, thats why I have listed both evos, but dont mind if you only have females)

BOX 12
Electrike lv7 Serious
Or
Manectric lv26 Modest

BOX 6
Teddiursa lv36 Jolly
Or
Ursaring lv37 Timid

BOX 1
Nidoran (M) lv1 Brave

BOX 7
Carvanha lv20 Hasty
Or
Sharpedo lv51 Mild

Thanks

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Hi, I need help with leveling in 5th gen, I need ev train and rare candy service, I don't know if you do it for free, but my fc is in my sig

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi there,

Im so sorry, I was about to update my request post for shinies but the forum wouldnt allow me back in, I have only just now been able to get access, 4 hours later Urrrggh!

It probably wont be Sunday when you get this but my request would have been:

Can I please have items

x1 tm24 thunderbolt
x1 tm35 flamethrower
x1 tm26 earthquake
x1 tm13 ice beam

Attached to (I would like a male, thats why I have listed both evos, but dont mind if you only have females)

BOX 12
Electrike lv7 Serious
Or
Manectric lv26 Modest

BOX 6
Teddiursa lv36 Jolly
Or
Ursaring lv37 Timid

BOX 1
Nidoran (M) lv1 Brave

BOX 7
Carvanha lv20 Hasty
Or
Sharpedo lv51 Mild

Thanks
Give me just a bit if you will be on fro a bit and I can get you those, looking for a ROM atm!!
Hi, I need help with leveling in 5th gen, I need ev train and rare candy service, I don't know if you do it for free, but my fc is in my sig

I can RC for you and don't mind, that is free, but as for EV'ing, I would not have a clue, sorry!!

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
It would really help if you could rc, i'm going to start doing battles and I need the right pokes for it, so lemme add your fc, and I'll be in wi fi room

Back