• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fooled Ya, PC!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I remember applesauce day now! Took a little nudge, though. D;

My favorite by far was the '09 Todoroki. I remember that thread in OT that would ask you to guess the Todoroki above. I'd cheat by logging out and checking, cause everything returned to normal if you did. :3

Personally, I think a user-switch around day would be pretty awesome, though that seems improbable. Like, I'm usually Bloodex, but for April 1st, I'd be the username of the person who registered next on the database for the day. Make sense?

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Personally, I think a user-switch around day would be pretty awesome, though that seems improbable. Like, I'm usually Bloodex, but for April 1st, I'd be the username of the person who registered next on the database for the day. Make sense?

Oh that would be endlessly amusing presuming people got relevant members and not say, someone who registered and never posted.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I loved the prank where members were mods and mods were members. As for this year, iunno, maybe we will have a slogan, just for one day. Working on it. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

I'd love to see that actually, it would be pretty awesome to be a Mod for a day even if it's just for a prank,

and it'd be neat to FINALLY have a slogan for PC, again even if it's just for the sake for a prank :P

I have not seen or was there for the other pranks, but I will for this one.

Years
It's really hard picking one! But I think I'm going to go with 2011, because the h-staff pulled a fast one and swapped around our forums! Along with the awesome word swaps. 2012 was pretty fun to post as Lerroux though.

Uh this year I think I am good with anything, as long as there's something. *shrugs*

RPX

seclusion
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I got to witness Applesauce Day and Lerroux in my old accounts, but I never really touched my account in the Lerroux one and I only opened it to check what the prank was lol. I wish I was around during the Everyone-Is-A-Mod prank, it would have been fun. My favourite so far is Applesauce Day. <3 Especially reading the one bio saying "I love roleplaying", into "I love buffalos" I laughed so hard omg. Ok I'll shut up now.

I don't know of any suggestions for a prank, but I hope they have one. If they don't it would be disappointing. :(

Back