• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot?
I really hate Sir Slicer. Teasing Finn and Jake along the path to get Zelderon's armor.
What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?
Although I don't really like Season 2, my favorite episode is The Eyes. It's really funny, and the horse (which is actually Ice King in disguise) is cute.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey guys! New episode aired today, Candy Streets. Any thoughts anyone?

Discuss the new episode, Candy Streets.

Spoiler:

Anyway, it seems Season 5 is coming to an end. There's next weeks episode, Wizards Only , Fools and then there's apparently an one-hour special, but it's not known when that's gonna air and been put off so next episode could be it. This makes me sad cause I loved Season 5 a lot. Hopefully Season 6 is as good or even better.

Years

Candy Streets

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years

Candy Streets

Spoiler:
Oh I've never noticed that, they always seem to throw those things in.
Hi! I am just checking if my post is showing up. xD
Yep I see your post, so you're good. :)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh? If so, what would you do there?
I WILL TAKE PICTURES OF ALL THE EXOTIC WILDLIFE AND SHOW THEM TO MY FAMILY!
That is, if my country wasn't destroyed.

Years
You know, speaking of Aaa, I wonder where that name came from. According to Adam Muto, who is the creative director of Adventure Time, Aaa was never used officially. Even the Ice King claims that his fan-fics take place in Ooo...

Treecko

Years
You know, speaking of Aaa, I wonder where that name came from. According to Adam Muto, who is the creative director of Adventure Time, Aaa was never used officially. Even the Ice King claims that his fan-fics take place in Ooo...

I think's a fan made name more or less. Aaa would be the opposite of Ooo since the words "Ooh" and "Ah" are pretty much counterparts of each other.

Anyway, to keep the place active here's a preview the next episode Wizards Only, Fools .

Is it me or is Princess Bubblegum becoming jerkier and jerkier every episode? No offense to PB fans but it's just...ah well this looks like it will be funny.

Thoughts anyone?

Years
While PB sure may seem like she's turning more into a jerk, I think it's hilarious on that last line in the promo on how Hynden Walch read it.. the "what's the magic made out of, DING DONG?!" line.. that really made me laugh {XD}

Treecko

Years
While PB sure may seem like she's turning more into a jerk, I think it's hilarious on that last line in the promo on how Hynden Walch read it.. the "what's the magic made out of, DING DONG?!" line.. that really made me laugh {XD}

Ok I can agree with you there, I laughed a bit at that part.

Anyway, the episode aired right.

Any thoughts?

Years

Wizards Only, Fools

Spoiler:

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Username: Zylas
Favorite Character: Jaaaaaaames Baxter
Answer the current or previous topics: I've already seen the episode, but I thought Jake was a good guy through and through. Heck, the only reason he robbed the Candy Kingdom was to save his daughter, who is also good of heart. Or so we thought. SPOILER ALERT: It turns out the Jake family has a little bit of thievery genetics in their bloodstream. Jake Junior was behind it all along! Jake was even impressed!
What time is it?: 11:09 PM... did I get that right? :P

Treecko

Years
Username: Zylas
Favorite Character: Jaaaaaaames Baxter
Answer the current or previous topics: I've already seen the episode, but I thought Jake was a good guy through and through. Heck, the only reason he robbed the Candy Kingdom was to save his daughter, who is also good of heart. Or so we thought. SPOILER ALERT: It turns out the Jake family has a little bit of thievery genetics in their bloodstream. Jake Junior was behind it all along! Jake was even impressed!
What time is it?: 11:09 PM... did I get that right? :P

Welcome to the club Zylas! No that's wrong, though I'm assuming you're joking right? :P

To keep the club alive lets have a new topic.

If you could create your own episode of Adventure Time, what would it be about?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Favorite Character: Marceline

What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Answer current topic: If you could create your own episode of Adventure Time, what would it be about?
Uh..I'm really not sure. I'm not that good in coming up with new original ideas, so I shall leave it to the producers to come up with their own new episodes. :P

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Username: SchwarzRozen
Favorite Character: Bubblegum
Answer the current or previous topics. An episode featuring my OTP, and oh wait thats happening soon isnt it like omg 0u0
What time is it? Adventure Time

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Welcome to the club Zylas! No that's wrong, though I'm assuming you're joking right? :P

To keep the club alive lets have a new topic.

Yup I'm joking lol.

If you could create your own episode of Adventure Time, what would it be about?:

My episode would be where the characters of Bravest Warriors (if you don't know what that is it's an online youtube series similar to AT with the same creator) used CatBug to teleport into the Land of Ooo and they go back in time with Danny's time machine to see what happened to the rest of the humans and how Finn got there :) .

Years

I would explore on a relationship between Bubblegum and Flame Princess, especially considering how the two have never directly interacted with each other. However, I would want it where PB isn't jealous over Finn but have PB accept the fact that Finn is in love with FP.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

Being a huge fan of Marceline, I'd have to say I'd like to learn more about her relationship with Simon Petrikov. But since most of it is already discussed in Simon & Marcy and I Remember You, I'd like to create an episode wherein the story line focuses on Marcy and Princess Bubblegum's friendship and rivalry. What Was Missing got me all interested with their back story.

Treecko

Years
Username: SchwarzRozen
Favorite Character: Bubblegum
Answer the current or previous topics. An episode featuring my OTP, and oh wait thats happening soon isnt it like omg 0u0
What time is it? Adventure Time

Username: synerjee

Favorite Character: Marceline

What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Answer current topic: If you could create your own episode of Adventure Time, what would it be about?
Uh..I'm really not sure. I'm not that good in coming up with new original ideas, so I shall leave it to the producers to come up with their own new episodes. :P

Welcome both of you! You haven't I added members in ages?

Ahh! I just realized we already had this topic! Whoops!

Ok another new topic instead.

If you could live in anywhere in Ooo, where would it be and why?

Back