• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Mike is become a regular in Season 3, (Chord, Ashley, Darren & Max maybe joining them)

So hopefully Mike & Tina will get a storyline in Season 3, along with a crap load of solo's. <3 Tina has a brilliant voice, but it isn't used much! >:|

Years
Just finished series 1,

Spoiler:

'Rumours' tonight. :D

Perriechu

Years
Just finished series 1,

Spoiler:

You really didn't need to spoiler that by the way. <_< Only information about future episodes must be put into spoilers.

Sue defended them since Olivia and Josh were being biased in their decision's. Her vote would of been a pity one.

Wait what? We're only on Rumor's? Thank god for downloads.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Just finished series 1,

Spoiler:

Because Sue enjoys bringing the Glee Club down, and if they didn't win at regionals, the club would be cancelled for some sort of alcoholics anonymous meeting. It's Sue's passion to bring them down, and without that, aside from Cheerios, which in the end went bad, she has nothing to live for.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Speaking of which, GleeOnFox just uploaded a new preview;
Spoiler:

Years

You really didn't need to spoiler that by the way. <_< Only information about future episodes must be put into spoilers.

Sue defended them since Olivia and Josh were being biased in their decision's. Her vote would of been a pity one.

Wait what? We're only on Rumor's? Thank god for downloads.

On the slim chance that someone hasn't watched the whole of series one, I thought I'd be nice to them. :D

Even as a pity one it makes little sense, she should stil have taken the opportunity to destroy them.

Because Sue enjoys bringing the Glee Club down, and if they didn't win at regionals, the club would be cancelled for some sort of alcoholics anonymous meeting. It's Sue's passion to bring them down, and without that, aside from Cheerios, which in the end went bad, she has nothing to live for.

This makes a lot more sense though.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Speaking of which, GleeOnFox just uploaded a new preview;
Spoiler:

I think I just.... Emm.... awesomeness leaked from my ears in the form of rainbows.

I loved brittany with the whole " Poison darts " line. Classic. And am I the only one who thinks Finn looks uber cute?

King!

better
Years
gleeeeeek. n_____n Why haven't I joined this yet? o.O

I absolutely cannot wait for For Good Dx It was the song I sang in the talent show as a duet ^_^

I'd have to say my favorite character is probably Quinn....andd then Blaine and Kurt Dx But Quinn is awesome.

So yeah. Forcing myself not to look at the spoilers <.>

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Welcome to the club Mr. King!, sir.

Anyone looking forward to funeral?

Perriechu

Years
Welcome to the club Mr. King!, sir.

Um... just everyone! XD; I cannot wait for it, I'm waiting up until 2:30Am again to watch it. <: hehehe.

Yeah, I wanna post the song list for next week's episode, plus a few videos.

New York!
Spoiler:

Also, GLEE RETURNS SEPTEMBER 9TH 2011! :DDDD

Also x2, Glee beings filming for Season 3 on 3rd August.

Last edited:

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017

tumblr_lf9anfsIkv1qaz3q8.gif

You monster, I don't think anyone likes funerals... you say it with such a gLeeful tone..... You disgust me...

King!

better
Years
YES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FUNERALS. I MEAN AL. ._.

September 9.... That means we have to wait, like, 107 days for a new Glee after the New York episode. *dies* I geuss that gives me plenty of time to rewatch everything though. n_n

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
YES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FUNERALS. I MEAN AL. ._.

September 9.... That means we have to wait, like, 107 days for a new Glee after the New York episode. *dies* I geuss that gives me plenty of time to rewatch everything though. n_n

Well there is the tour over the summer aswell as the Glee3D Concert movie and alot of goodies such as live shows from darren criss and interviews.. still amazing that we're already through season 2 though.. ;__;

King!

better
Years
Good point; I forgot I had tickets to the live tour thingy. OMG THERE'S GOIGN TO BE A 3D MOVIE WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME >:(

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Good point; I forgot I had tickets to the live tour thingy. OMG THERE'S GOIGN TO BE A 3D MOVIE WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME >:(
Well its actually of the tour but in other locations. So if it plays in the UK it will show clips from ireland, France ect.

Perriechu

Years
omgomgomg.

Spoiler:

King!

better
Years
Pure Imagination was amazing. AMAZING. I feel bad for not crying now Dx But I wanted to :D

Perriechu

Years
During the funeral scene, I thought I wouldn't cry. >:) I was like "don't cry, don't cry" then Sue did and I was like :''''''''''''''''''''(

Back