• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2012
Thanks Jerrys12311 i found it :) and thanks alienhunterx :) As am new here i dont know any such rules but thanks for reminding that. I am playing beta 3.2 oly now

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
The switch puzzle in the Goldenrod Underground is broken.
Switch 1 seems to be the problem, I don't think it turns on; how do I get around this?
I've used the search function for the thread to try and find a solution to this, but there didn't seem to be one.
And I noticed at least two other people who had this same problem, and never got an answer.
Although, I'm guessing that not everyone has had this problem, or else I'd be seeing the issue pop up more.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
4) I'm not sure where Groudon is. The location of Zapdos you were told is correct, although I'm not sure how to actually get to it.

5) Chansey - Can't remember
Pinsir - Bug Catching Contest IIRC
Kabuto - Don't Know
Mew and Mewtwo - Simply not in the hack as yet.

4) The new location of Groudon is in the Dragon's Den. You will need the Ruby from the Underwater Carvern to wake it up though. (Ruby can be obtained from its old location)

5) Chansey & Pinsir can be caught at Safari Zone at Fuschia City.

The switch puzzle in the Goldenrod Underground is broken.
Switch 1 seems to be the problem, I don't think it turns on; how do I get around this?
I've used the search function for the thread to try and find a solution to this, but there didn't seem to be one.
And I noticed at least two other people who had this same problem, and never got an answer.
Although, I'm guessing that not everyone has had this problem, or else I'd be seeing the issue pop up more.

Yes, i've noticed that as well.
Try this order, 3,1,2. The path should be opened to the staircase.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2012
To the Creators :
I am playing 3.2 beta version now.. and still am getting the bad egg problem.. :( The Eevee i got from bill changed to bad egg. Is that problem fully resolved ??

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Has that Groudon glitch been fixed?

Forgive me but, What Groudon glitch?

To the Creators :
I am playing 3.2 beta version now.. and still am getting the bad egg problem.. :( The Eevee i got from bill changed to bad egg. Is that problem fully resolved ??

Did you start a brand new save, as you NEED to do with the beta? (By which I mean completely delete the old .sav file and then boot up the ROM).

If you did, please give us a rundown of what you did and in what order. It may help us to track down what caused the bug. However, if you didn't delete the .sav file, it could be caused by clashes with the old .sav file, which isn't necessarily our fault.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2012

Did you start a brand new save, as you NEED to do with the beta? (By which I mean completely delete the old .sav file and then boot up the ROM).

If you did, please give us a rundown of what you did and in what order. It may help us to track down what caused the bug. However, if you didn't delete the .sav file, it could be caused by clashes with the old .sav file, which isn't necessarily our fault.

Hey thanks for the reply :)
I deleted the old 3.1 beta with all its contents.. downloaded new one 3.2 beta and then oly started playing from the beginning where elm gives me a starter poke.. I hope you find a solution for this prob :) not neccesarily for me but for future beta

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
arpeggi said:
Yes, i've noticed that as well.
Try this order, 3,1,2. The path should be opened to the staircase.
Thank you very much. :)
They need someone to make a guide/walkthrough for this game. xD

Years

When i went inside that cave Grouden was standing on a mountain wall where I can't access it...

Thank you very much. :)
They need someone to make a guide/walkthrough for this game. xD

That is my aim after the completion of other project in future

You mean the one where Groudon appears to be somewhere unreachable in the undersea carvern?

It's location have been changed.

Where is it now? Sorry I didn't saw your post first...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2012

Hello.. As u suggested me i have deleted those old beta files,saves etc nd started playing 3.2 beta and heres what i got.
2 bad eggs in storage which are the pokemon i caught earlier. i already mentioned that the eevee i got from bill turned into a bad egg. but then even i deleted that and again made a new beginning.. stil bad eggs.. is there a way to get out of this problem.. waiting for a solution.. thanks man.. love this hack :)
you are mentioning as rundown as events.. from my side i say that i downloaded 3.2 from web, used the vba to play in my laptop alone everytime. and this is 3rd time i got started poke from prof elm. i deleted before 2 sav files, beta due to bad eggs nd continued to play.. now am in olivine city after battling axel for 2nd time where he gives me red flute.. when i checked my storage 2 were bad eggs.. i love this hack so so much that i cant even leave it without playing.. stil i play nd want more of this hack..

Last edited:
Years
The Pedestals

@all
re:catching the 3 legendary birds
i've read the latest replies on forums and tried them but the pedestals still don't show up!...i already have 17 badges and the flutes but still no pedestals...pls. help us!

Complete all the puzzels in the Ruins of Alph in the order you wish, but Kabuto first (if you get: The puzzle has already been put into place. :go to a different one).
After they are completed then you are getting a message: Something has risen up on a distant island. :then the pedestales are there and then you are needing the red, blue and yellow flute. Speak with each of the pedestals and they will unlock the bird of there color. After that you will have lost your flutes and than you can searching the birds.
P.S.:Post the locations of the birds here.
(Beta 3.1)

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ok, so I defeated Team Rocket at the radio tower in Goldenrod and then I tried to go through Ice Path to get to Blackthorn City.
I found Zane blocking the path, so I battle him and won.
Then as he went away, a police officer came out of Ice Path and said it was closed.
Then I got a call from Prof. Elm telling me about Suicune appearing at Tin Tower in Ecruteak City.
But after capturing Suicune (which took a while), the police officer is still blocking the Ice Path.
Is there something else I need to do before he goes away?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
ummm i found A wild cyndaquil lv3 male in the wild.........0.o

and my team is

totodile lv 9

poliwag lv 5

cyndaquil lv 3
I believe this is normal, but they are probably quite rare (as are all three starters). After all, you can't trade, so you have to get to all the Pokémon SOMEhow...

Cyclone

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018

In Beta 3.2, there is no way anything can cause Bad Eggs which was put in on our side. The vars/flags/trainerflags which would previously have clashed were completely moved. Literally the only things which can cause them in Beta 3.2 would be direct memory manipulation (which we don't do at any point in the game) and cheats.

What I'm trying to tell you is that there's no reason for your reported bad eggs, and no-one else (that I've seen) has reported any either. Perhaps your emulator is malfunctioning, or you're using the wrong emulator, or using cheats - I don't know, but there's nothing we've put in the hack which could cause bad eggs.

Back