• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Hate to burst your bubble but emerald+ is another completed hack XD.

Also, what method do you use for making your tiles zel?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Hate to burst your bubble but emerald+ is another completed hack XD.

Also, what method do you use for making your tiles zel?
I hate to burst yours but no its not XD

The only released version is a demo that you can go on past the edited part but it wasnt finished look for yourself XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Kronos1000: Hmmm... Yeah, why not? After all if it was supposed to be in the original, then I guess we could say "we're just finishing up Nintendo's work" XD

lasthand, shadoweevee and SerenadeDS: Don't forget guys Beta6 is not the last Beta. That only reaches up to Mt.Silver (you could say it's the closest to the original's end), but don't forget a Beta7 will include all the mid-game events related to legendaries, and also all the after-Mt.Silver events and locations. So, it's still some time till the game is completed (that's why I left the 2006-2008, if you have noticed :P)

JoyRide and Kazaam: Your little conversation about another hack doesn't have any purpose here. But, Kazaam, to make tiles, well, I rip them from other games, as you can see. Then, to insert them, I use the "Advance Map method" (Don Patch made a thread with the many methods for inserting tiles, read it and you'll know what I'm talking about)

Well, I'm still around... Uni doesn't want to start (because they are arguing about a wage increase, so we don't have classes yet till they reach an agreement... Life in the third world...), so, meanwhile I keep hacking. I'm gonna start with the Safari Zone today.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
Maybe you will show us some screens from Safari Zone when you will finish it ;) So will there be any events, Like in R/B/Y ? Or only catching rare pokemons ? And will there be Safari Balls, Throw and Bait command ?

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
For your second question: Of course, the commands were in FR so he can use it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2008
(i know im new don't laugh :p) Whew! zel is back! Havent been on your thred for a while and though you just gave up! haha. Anyways. I found this helpful yet annoying glich that goes as follows: If you use a pokemon center in mahogany and teleport you'll warp to blackthorn and vise versa! XD. Another one is in the latest version (may just be me though) When i use the pokemon center on the road to union cave al the coulers go wankey and the word back appears in the corner and my psp gba emulator resets! Kinda strange huh.. One more thing (before i melt a hole in your brain from these statements) You know the old "bills secret garden" mith? You should put that in if you ever have a chance and make it available after you beat the elete four 20 times or something XD

Sorry its so long dude :) PS: I dont concider your hack a hack anymore, Its now a full MOD! lol.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
(i know im new don't laugh :p) Whew! zel is back! Havent been on your thred for a while and though you just gave up! haha. Anyways. I found this helpful yet annoying glich that goes as follows: If you use a pokemon center in mahogany and teleport you'll warp to blackthorn and vise versa! XD. Another one is in the latest version (may just be me though) When i use the pokemon center on the road to union cave al the coulers go wankey and the word back appears in the corner and my psp gba emulator resets! Kinda strange huh.. One more thing (before i melt a hole in your brain from these statements) You know the old "bills secret garden" mith? You should put that in if you ever have a chance and make it available after you beat the elete four 20 times or something XD

Sorry its so long dude :) PS: I dont concider your hack a hack anymore, Its now a full MOD! lol.

The Pokecenter and Teleport glitch is already known. I recommend you edit the post so the glitchs aren't listed and next time check the first post and I play it on NDS with my flashcart and when i expose the pokecenter glitch it doesn't reset and i can't reset with A B select and start

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
Farfetch'd glitch cause

I've discovered the cause of the farfetch'd glitch in Ilex Forest. If you talk to the farfetch'd, save then reset and continue then talk to the farfetch'd it will go a different direction from the way it's supposed to.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
I've been watching the progress of this game from the very beginning. I'm very impressed. Not many rom hacks are completed, but I'm certain that you'll make this into a great one.

ginpa

the pokemon MAC user...go macs
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
i have seen alot of these g/s/c remakes around here... but THIS is definantly the best of them all!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Wow, it's been too long since I last came to this forum. The last time I was here was when zel just released Beta4.

So Zel, what have you've been up to lately?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hi Zel!

I wonder when you are gona post screenshots....

Ok Good luck! With the hack!

See you!

Zowayix

hi
Years
Zel has reached his first goal, hasn't he?
Oh, and Manaphy Lv100, your luck wasn't that bad.
(View spoiler)
Spoiler:

Back