• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eternity - Realtime Battles, future MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Wow this looks like one good game cannot wait till it is released and I can play.
also I like the idea of the Realtime Battles.

also I would of joined your forum but cannot get onto it

Flechazo

Eternity Web & Game Designer
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
And what do you want to tell us with those images?

nniwllehctim

Perfectionist (Spelling?) xD
Years
YAY

Yes we can use an extra mapper. PM me any examples you have done using another map editor (if any), contact information, and any other information if you are still interested.

I'm not sure if this forum is dead or whatnot, but i watched the mapping video, and i have experience from rmxp (I know rmxp is easier) but I would love to map this game! If you have enough mappers and have not finished gathering pokemon sprites, if you give me a template of how you want the spritesheets set up a=I can format pkmn mystery dungeon sprites, Idk I just really want to help!!! I've always wanted a "GOOD" Pokemon MMO ~^^~ yay! and this one is finaly! Promissing! PM me if any help grpahics wise is needed, I would love to help (email is [email protected] youtube is ninjaguru17) THNX!

EDIT= OMG IM SORRY! Didn't look at date! Thankyou for not being dead! ^^

Numbuh 0

PKMN Elite
Years
If you need more story plot ideas, name for characters or beta tester (it would be cool if I could be one of your first one when you release this game) I'm your man.

Years
Lookin nice. I especially like how ya'll are writing your own stuff from scratch. Its a long way of doing it, but it deserves some respect to go that far. I cant wait for the alpha release!

Numbuh 0

PKMN Elite
Years
People Needed

Hi first of all.

I joined your main website but I can't seem to post at all.

I heard you may still need people so I was wondering if you still needed mappers, a composer for your game, or even an advertiser.

If you need samples just pm please.

Numbuh 0

PKMN Elite
Years
Ideas for Game

Are you guys going to do Bosses for your games, cause it would be awsome if all the legendaries would be Bosses and if you win, not only do you get a cool medal with the pic of the Boss, but also extra accs and money.

In your game you could even go deep into the lifes of the characters from Pokemon or are you guys trying to be innovative? One side quest or plot for this game could involve Giovanni and his past and why created Team Rocket. Also it can involve what he had to do with Dr. Fuji and Blane in the past.

Does this sound kinda cool?

Years
XD

hi guys , until now for me the best pokemon game online was PWO, pokemon world online and since i saw this game prewiew i became interested in a lot...i got few question 1. is there gonna be reputation in this game like in PWO?, 2. is this world in Kant Joto etc. or something completely new and different? 3. what generations are gonna be there for catch?, and 4.when is it gonna be playeble...i mean whern will it be out for playing...5. is there gonna be membership(i hope not), 6.are there gonna be shinys?.PLZ reply, more questions later...btw, GREAT JOB FOR MAKING THIS GAME!!! XD

oh and btw...we are going to be be able to trade sell and buy pokes with each other, and also players will be able to battle with each others right?

Last edited:

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Sorry for the late replies. Not much has been going on due to exams for the other coder. Should be done next week or so.

Are you guys going to do Bosses for your games, cause it would be awsome if all the legendaries would be Bosses and if you win, not only do you get a cool medal with the pic of the Boss, but also extra accs and money.

In your game you could even go deep into the lifes of the characters from Pokemon or are you guys trying to be innovative? One side quest or plot for this game could involve Giovanni and his past and why created Team Rocket. Also it can involve what he had to do with Dr. Fuji and Blane in the past.

Does this sound kinda cool?
I'd say yes for bosses, some Legendary's will be in the game as either an event, boss, or quest appearance. (Most likely will be uncatchable, for the moment) Yes there are many ideas we can do for defeating or participating in killing a boss: such as quest rewards, medals, achievements, etc. I am unsure what we will do, but may be a combination of the above.

Yes there will be side quests, we have people writing stories, quests, and side quests for us. As far as specifics, none I can give at the moment.

hi guys , until now for me the best pokemon game online was PWO, pokemon world online and since i saw this game prewiew i became interested in a lot...i got few question 1. is there gonna be reputation in this game like in PWO?, 2. is this world in Kant Joto etc. or something completely new and different? 3. what generations are gonna be there for catch?, and 4.when is it gonna be playeble...i mean whern will it be out for playing...5. is there gonna be membership(i hope not), 6.are there gonna be shinys?.PLZ reply, more questions later...btw, GREAT JOB FOR MAKING THIS GAME!!! XD

oh and btw...we are going to be be able to trade sell and buy pokes with each other, and also players will be able to battle with each others right?
1. I don't know what reputation does.
2. New region. Although it's nice for nostalgia to have the old towns and regions, I think it makes it boring to explore. It also limits areas, quests, and other things we can add. So it will be a new area.
3. Different Pokemon from 1-4 generations. I can say all 4 generation starters will be in the game at least.
4. Alpha testing should be sometime next month if all goes well. This way we can test performance, test existing features, root out bugs before proceeding further.
5. Membership? Not sure what you mean. All you need to do is register an account.
6. Yes, shiny's will be in.
7. Yes you can trade Pokemon of course. And yes you will be able to battle with players and NPC's.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

Last edited:

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Sorry for the late replies. Not much has been going on due to exams for the other coder. Should be done next week or so.

I'd say yes for bosses, some Legendary's will be in the game as either an event, boss, or quest appearance. (Most likely will be uncatchable, for the moment) Yes there are many ideas we can do for defeating or participating in killing a boss: such as quest rewards, medals, achievements, etc. I am unsure what we will do, but may be a combination of the above.

Yes there will be side quests, we have people writing stories, quests, and side quests for us. As far as specifics, none I can give at the moment.

1. I don't know what reputation does.
2. New region. Although it's nice for nostalgia to have the old towns and regions, I think it makes it boring to explore. It also limits areas, quests, and other things we can add. So it will be a new area.
3. Different Pokemon from 1-4 generations. I can say all 4 generation starters will be in the game at least.
4. Alpha testing should be sometime next month if all goes well. This way we can test performance, test existing features, root out bugs before proceeding further.
5. Membership? Not sure what you mean. All you need to do is register an account.
6. Yes, shiny's will be in.
7. Yes you can trade Pokemon of course. And yes you will be able to battle with players and NPC's.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

By membership he means you pay for extra features.

Flechazo

Eternity Web & Game Designer
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
Yes, there will be a VIP rank for users which done outstanding conditions such as donations, or helping in developing, organising etc.

Years
Oh ...then i have a question...you see...i dont spend money on such things like donations and things like that...however is there anything i can do for earning VIP, like some kinda *job* since game is still in making...btw im not very good in programing so if there is anything u need except mapping(since u have enough mappers) or composers and stuff similar to that...id like to do it (ofc if im able to) to earn VIP...XD btw what are VIP going to have that others wont?

Spira

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Yes, there will be a VIP rank for users which done outstanding conditions such as donations, or helping in developing, organising etc.
No. There will NOT be VIP rank or membership status for anyone. This has not even been discussed. Do not post such things.

Spira

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
how do the pokemon evolve will it be able in mid battle?
Same way they evolve in the game: once you meet the requirements (item, level, happiness, etc). Mid battle, it's possible, it may imbalance things so I can't say for sure.

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
@ Spira

I got 3 Questions:

How many people programms the Pokemon Eternity Engine ?
In wich Programming Language your Coders programm it ?
What Libaries your Coders use ?

regards

-Yuzuki-

Lén1

Eternity Staff
Years
@ Spira

I got 3 Questions:

How many people programms the Pokemon Eternity Engine ?
In wich Programming Language your Coders programm it ?
What Libaries your Coders use ?

regards

-Yuzuki-
1: Kami and spira are coding the engine, I and mattsax are 2nd programmers (we'll work on the beta only, correcting bugs and coding stuff)
2: we are coding in python
3: we use a lot of libs, but i can tell for example OpenGL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back