• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen - Screenshot Style!

NatureKeeper

NatureKeeper, (known as Donnaclus to those who know me on other websites and/or Craftrum)
presents

lplglogo.png

So, after reading Yuoman's Quartz LP a further time, (and dying from laughter), I decided to give LPing another chance. I am doing this one with classic ol' screenies because I really fail at audio commentary. Also, some things will be carried over in memory of my defunct SoulSilver LP.

Without further ado...

Oh wait, I forgot. PG-13 for infrequent use of language, usually censored.

NOW, without further ado...

Pilot - Interruption

Spoiler:

As per LPG style, the viewers get to choose the Gender and name the character. The gender with more votes wins, and the name is randomly chosen. So, post ahead!

(...My SoulSilver LP was loads funnier than this crap. :/)

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Pokemon%20-%20Leaf%20Green_25.png

Who the hell in the history of this planet we call Earth has ever called them "data headings"? Professor Oak must have minored in Computer Science or something.

Also my vote is for Male, and Tim.

NatureKeeper

So, since everything is even and I want to work on the update, I decided to implement some randomness.

dahgender.png

dahname.png

So yeah, a boy named Tim. Now I can work on the update.

As for the Rival, he'll be getting the name leftover, Buster.

Back