• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you bruise easily?

Years
it seems like i bruise extremely easily, mostly on my legs. any minor hit against something will give me a noticeable bruise and that makes it a bit embarrassing to go outside in hotter months, so i've started wearing stockings and tights recently to cover them up. what about you guys?

Last edited:
Years
Yes. I am happy with my skin, I have a bright, golden complexion, my skin is naturally smooth and clear, no acne. However my skin is extremely delicatem if someone or something touches me the wrong way it leaves creases and and can indent the skin for hours. Even something as simple as fabric from clothing can mark my skin if it is uncomfortable. If something does bruise or mar my skin its almost impossible to get rid of. A light scratch from a cat can take months to disappear, hyperpigmentation. It has taken years to get rid of some nicks from shaving and waxing. This Milotic is practically made of glass.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i wouldn't say too easily but i do get those random bruises and you have no idea where they came from. but if i bruised really easily i would get them all the time bc my dog doesn't watch where he's going when he's running around rip.

Years
Hell yeah I do.

I actually used to roughhouse with someone a lot -light tussling, choke-holds, tackling, that kind of thing- and I'd invariable come away looking like a victim of child abuse. Purple splotches, up and down. Nasty sight, so I was forced to give it up. Rotten luck. So I've always got to be careful when I schedule my annual shit kickings because it means having a long-sleeved t-shirt at the ready, should I go coram publico.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I don't think so, then again I hate pain, so I take caution to avoid things that would bruise me.

Years
I do bruise pretty easily which can be a bit of a problem since I have poor spatial awareness. "She walked into a door"... well yes, actually I did :(

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Not easily, but I have collected my fair share over the years. Happens when one plays sports including karate I suppose.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yeah. I bump into things a lot and sometimes wake up with bruises on my legs or knees for no discernible reason. :( I'd say I bruise pretty easily.

Back