• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA gay rights!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
kylie minogue and madonna are hanging on the edge of a cliff and only you have the power to save them, but only one can be pulled up before the cliffside collapses

who do you save

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
who are you

A legend. You?

kylie minogue and madonna are hanging on the edge of a cliff and only you have the power to save them, but only one can be pulled up before the cliffside collapses

who do you save

Madonna you've had a nice life sweetie.

what drink would you make each person who's posted in this thread so far, that best matches each person's personality

I love it when he remembers details about your career... sloheart x

Uuuuuhm, I'd give Tyler a sex on the beach... light and fruity and always there to support you and tbh he's probably a lightweight. Adri.... A bramble? strong and sharp but one of my faves. And for you.... let's go for a frozen strawberry daiquiri cos you're a pretty chill guy

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

Iceland!!!! It looks so beautiful and fun. I love chiller places, so I'd also love to visit Norway, Sweden and Finland too. The dream.

Other than those places, I want to visit Japan and Canada for sure too

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
free the nipples!!

wait this is Fletch's AMA, right?

Back