• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Tanzanite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Story: Pokémon Tanzanite is going to mainly feature the Pokémon Mewtwo and its journey to find the ultimate Pokémon master. (Note: This game ties into the season 1 episodes of Pokémon and the first movie) Since Mewtwo has only ever found one trainer he thought would not abuse the power of owning a Pokémon as powerful as himself he decided to set up a challenge to find a worthy trainer. He would set up a new elite 4 in an all new region known as _____ (Name help please?). After Mewtwo set up the elite 4 he waited... And waited... But no one could pass the test of beating the most challenging group of trainers of all time... Until now.
Note: The storyline is still a work in progress... All advice and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Features:
:t150:A great challenge; By the end of the game you will face the most challenging Elite 4 yet... As well as the most powerful champion, Mewtwo himself.
:t150:Starters: When you begin the game 8 random variables are generated. 3 of the variables choose the generic starter Pokémon (Charmander, Piplup, etc). 4 of the variables choose less generic starter Pokémon (Eevee, Snover, etc). The final variable has a 1 in 50 chance to award you a notched eared pichu.
:t150:All the Pokémon available in one region and game. (Note: I only plan on making one region at the moment as I know how much work it is to make more then one, but I may decide to redo Kanto if I ever get help with this project.)
:t150:Mewtwo joins your party after you defeat him. (He is the champion of the Elite 4)
:t150:And many more to come, all suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated! :) Oh, and criticism too.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Credits:
~Coming soon, sorry to all who I have not credited yet. I'm in a rush and don't have time to look for my notes.

Team:
-Koolkats109: Eventer, mapper, co-ordinator
-None, Apply? (Mapper, Scripter, Spriter, and more needed)

P.s. Sorry about my horrible grammar and wording, I started typing this at 5:00AM and am so tired... xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back