• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ugliest Pokemon from this gen

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2018
In no particular order:

Wynaut - this dude looks like something from a cartoon for toddlers lol
Shelgon - I don't think the Beedrill formula applies to Salamence as well, Shelgon is just stupid
(Mega) Salamence - flying croissant? Or something related to Turkey's flag. Or maybe Sailor Moon's secret pet outside of her cat
Shroomish - Ewwwww...
Anorith - wtf is it

EDIT: Blaziken as well, I can't believe I forgot about it. I can swear anyone would look at it and say it looks like a Digimon or something from Yu-Gi-Oh. Blaziken is anything but chicken-like...

What about you guys?

Last edited:

uchihamadada

Victory! Means Others Destruction!!
Years
Anorith - wtf is it

Actually, maybe Anorith is one of the most accurate pkms (taking into account the biology of the animal in which it is inspired), I mean, the animal in which is inpired is the "Anomalocaris", which consisted of the following biology: had simple eyes, a kind of fins on the sides, a kind of double "tail", three jaws, a kind of claws that looked like exoskeleton tubes. It was a very strange animal. It was the largest animal of the Cambrian, the first great marine predator. The length of Anomalocaris varied from 60 cm to 1 meter and lived around 520 million years ago during the Cambrian Period...

as an extra fact, it hunted animals like the Trilobite, descending to a group of them and choosing, then crushing it with its claws, which were articulated and devoured the Trilobites with its three jaws...YES, THIS MOTHEFUCKER USED TO EAT LITTLE AND INNOCENTS KABUTOS :'(

Attachments

• Gfp-anomalocaris-predator.jpg
    Gfp-anomalocaris-predator.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Years
Nosepass. You can talk all you want to about the references to Easter Island and a compass, the pokemon's still stupid-looking. I don't even want to think about the horrors that awaited in gen 4 to make this monstrosity even worse.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
I think Lombre (#271) is the ugliest.
271Lombre.png

Years
Cradily. It's face reminds me of a 100-year old grandma with very poor teeth, without the wrinkles.

I used to think Cradily was ugly, too, but then I realized that the "eyes" were just eyespots and the real eyes were the glowing orbs inside its head. It became one of my favorites after that, especially because it could pull off some very funny strategies like toxic + recover and barrier + mirror coat.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
It's gotta be Cradily. Do I have to say why? It's not because it looks like a grandma or has weird eyes... it's the ah... yknow.... "tentacles." I'm surprised they got away with it to be honest. Show that to anyone who doesn't know what a pokemon is. A fossil won't be the first thing that comes to mind.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
For me by design the starters, especially the Torchic line, not sure what about it makes it look so bad for me
Makuhita and Hariyama for their design, can't stand to look at them

Back