• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Scarlet Blaze(Revamped!) HALLOWEEN UPDATE OUT!!!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
HI,Guys so this is my very first ROM hack and I hope you enjoy it! :)

BANNER FRONT2.jpg

PLOT:
You play as Crimson/Scarlet(Names fixed no matter what name you choose), Son/Daughter of RED the og protagonist. You journey through Kanto where your initial goal is to find more about your parents while fending of your rival SKY(Blue'son). Later on it turns into a quest to prove you and the residents of Kanto that you are no lesser than RED but even stronger.
A new team is on the rise in the wake of the disappearance of team rocket from Kanto and Johto, it's called the Team Rebel but they are not an underground mafia like rocket but rebels who openly fight against the government . As you progress you find that you had started your journey at the right time to experience an all out REBELLION!

INTRODUCING THE JOHTO TRIALS
Spoiler:

FEATURES:
Spoiler:

NEW FEATURES(recently added)
Spoiler:

CREDIT:
Spoiler:

TEAM:
Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler:

Playability:
Scarlet Blaze 1.2- till Route 4.
Scarlet Blaze 1.3-till Route 4(had to redo the whole hack sooo sorry!)
Scarlet Blaze 1.5-till Cerulean City (Including Police Academy Side quest)
Scarlet Blaze Beta V1.0- till Lt.Surge's gym(including the Police academy quest and Nido hunt)
Scarlet Blaze Beta V1.2-Till Lavender Town and Route 12(including the previous side quests and PPS event and the first Johto Trial)
Scarlet Blaze Halloween beta-Lavender Town and all neighboring routes(including previous sidequests, Pokemon Tower and a new Johto Trial)

BUGS: P.S Use the Latest version of VBA-M for windows and Mac (emulator)(included in the download link) and John GBA Lite for android otherwise you may experience glitches!
Spoiler:

Download:

SCARLET BLAZE Halloween BETA -https://www.dropbox.com/s/cesjqvvrj844ihf/POKEMON%20SCARLET%20BLAZE%20HALLOWEEN%20UPDATE.zip?dl=0

HOW TO CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS SAVE(from Beta V1.2 to Halloween Beta )
Spoiler:

Banner:

Attachments

• ss2.png
    ss2.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 620
  • ss3.PNG
    ss3.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 595
  • ss4.PNG
    ss4.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 580
  • ss5.PNG
    ss5.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 611
  • ss1.png
    ss1.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 696
  • ss9.PNG
    ss9.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 87
  • ss10.PNG
    ss10.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 585
  • banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 1,600
  • banner small.jpg
    banner small.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,583
  • screen shot 1.PNG
    screen shot 1.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 543
  • screen shot 2.PNG
    screen shot 2.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 556
  • screen shot 3.PNG
    screen shot 3.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 561
  • screen shot 4.PNG
    screen shot 4.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 558
  • screen shot 5.PNG
    screen shot 5.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 556
  • screen shot 7.PNG
    screen shot 7.PNG
    35.6 KB · Views: 549
  • screen shot 6.PNG
    screen shot 6.PNG
    35.8 KB · Views: 536
  • beta11.PNG
    beta11.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
How far can we go on this game? It looks very interesting, i'll try when i get some free time! Keep your good work!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
How far can we go on this game? It looks very interesting, i'll try when i get some free time! Keep your good work!
Oops forgot to include that! you can go until route 4. in this release and in the next one till cerulean city atleast(there is a police academy side quest in between)
thank you and i hope you enjoy it :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Oops forgot to include that! you can go until route 4. in this release and in the next one till cerulean city atleast(there is a police academy side quest in between)
thank you and i hope you enjoy it :)

How do you made VBA scale on full screen mode? I've been looking for this for months and still didn't find anything like that.

By the way, Good hack. Hope you can finish soon.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
How do you made VBA scale on full screen mode? I've been looking for this for months and still didn't find anything like that.

By the way, Good hack. Hope you can finish soon.

I just clicked on the maximize window button that is between minimize and close button on your window or you could just drag a corner and expand.

thanks, I hope you like it!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
This looks pretty promising so far!
Also idk if you know this but there's bug with the poke petting area: every time you interact with Psyduck you get a potion and it disappears until you move,making unlimited potions if you continue to talk to it

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Also idk if you know this but there's bug with the poke petting area: every time you interact with Psyduck you get a potion and it disappears until you move,making unlimited potions if you continue to talk to it
Oh really? i'll look into it Thank you for that, and I am going to update soon and I hope you like the further releases as well :)

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
uploaded 1.2.5 fixed version thank you so much for telling me about the bug :)

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Hey Guys! Sorry for the wait!
(had to do the whole thing again but no sweat :) )
ALPHA 1.3 is OUT NOW!!!
With better story! Changed scripts! AND Better(in my opinion) Graphics!
also trainers teams redone!
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

Back