• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
This game looks awesome! Can't wait for it to be released. Speaking of it, would I be able to play it on an emulator like NO$GBA or VisualBoyAdvance? If not, how do I play it?

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
No, this is a game, not a hack. You will get all the necessary files when you download the game. No need for third party emulators like VBA. Anyways, I can't for this to be released. The only thing I dislike is the graphics. I'm not a huge fan of them, I personally prefer graphics more closely related to the 3rd Generation of Pokemon. Besides that, I love the scripts, towns, cities, story, and especially the regions. All of the regions and a new one! How great! Anyways, good luck!

JerisEnigma1337

Rocket Recruited Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Like most people here, I cannot wait for this to come out! ^_^
I've never played any fan games that weren't hacks/mods so it'll be interesting just for that bit. I'm especially amped for all the regions, been waiting for a game like that for a WHILE! :D A lot of people promise that in their rom hack but then never finish them because its such a massive undertaking for a hack/mod.
The graphics (bgs, etc) are a little inconsistant with each other, but they look great enough that it doesn't bother me personally. ;P I'm sure other people already mentioned all of this before though hahaha.

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
warrockexe, I don't think there'll be a download link for a while. Until then, you'll have to wait.

Years
It will work on PC because its an Rpg Maker XP made game. Like author already said -"its not a hack".

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
Years
Wow on pc oh yea not hack well..../... i hope he will finish it soon ^^' Well good luck

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
I hope that game will be finished soon!
I can't wait! ;)

I can't wait! ;)

I can't wait! ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
I can't wait! ;)

I can't wait! ;)

I can't wait! ;)

Um...wow. You really posted that three different times? Epic spam much? o_o;;;

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
hey i'm new to this website and i saw this game but no download.. does anyoneknow when a download will be available and if i need some sort of special program to play it.. ty This game looks amazing!!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
hey i'm new to this website and i saw this game but no download.. does anyoneknow when a download will be available and if i need some sort of special program to play it.. ty This game looks amazing!!

Obvious, there will be a download when the creator has found them selves producing the amount of work they want. If you're new then maybe I'd suggest going off to read the rules for a bit before posting again. And as the creator has mentioned it is in RPG Maker XP so all you would need to do is run the .exe file that comes with it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
I can't wait! ;)

I can't wait! ;)

I can't wait! ;)
Your sig is ridiculous.....

Status
Not open for further replies.