• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is Disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
PETA's been doing this for a while, I remember they made a Cooking Mama version a couple years ago for Thanksgiving.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
It's so funny how this is just like Team Plasma. They have a point too as Pokemon is just all about beating the **** out of other Pokemon. I feel it's justified unlike the uproar about Super Mario 3D Land last year.

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
Well done PETA, Well done. Goodluck with convincing the NPCs. In my experience, you can't say no. They only ask the question again. :3

Also, Super Tofu Boy, if you remember.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Didn't they make a Mario game too based on the Tanooki suit or am I thinking of someone else who did it? :s
Anyway, the game sure was... ummmm... interesting? xD

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I swear PETA must be run by some fat meat-eater, there's no way a vegan who cares about their business could be so stupid.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
This only solidified the assumption people made about Team Plasma in Black and White 1, that they are Pokémon's PETA, haha. This was funny as hell.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's so hard to wrap my mind around this not being a parody. It has to be, right? Right?

Some great quotes from it:

"...So you're saying Diglett's mouth is a nose?"

Tepig: Ghetsis?! But I thought you wanted to free Pokemon!
Ghetsis: I don't want Pokemon freed - I want to control them! Didn't you finish the last game? There was a whole twist to the ending! It was great!

Tepig: Cards about us? How is that possible?
Snivy: Don't look a gift Pokemon in the mouth, Tepig.
Pikachu: Pokemon aren't yours to give away, Snivy.
Oshawott: You've got a one-track mind, Pikachu.

Slowpoke: Hey guys, did you hear about the new organization that's trying to free Pokemon? They're called Team Plasma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back