• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Yeah... it could even take a year and Homestuck might start again at the End of Year 5!

So, just started my second reread of Homestuck and unlike the first read, which was so fast and easily caught up, I'll take things slow and easy this time around.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
April 14th, 2013. 5:30 pm: Haha you guys hussie is just kidding homestuck will be back tomorrow! hehe that *******.

April 14th, 2013. 6:00 pm: RRRRRRRRAAAAAGH WTF HUSSIE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?! SLAVE AT THE COMPUTER FOR US! SLAAAAAAAVE!!!! (censored)

April 14th, 2013. 7:15 pm: C'mon hussie! ill help you wrote homestuck, make the game, whatever! cmon just hear me out

April 14th, 2013. 8:00 pm: i wish i never started reading homestuck...my life is a mess, and here i am blubbering like a baby about it going down for what, a few months? im pathetic.....why hussie, why?????

April 14th, 2013. 9:10 pm: You know what i dont even give a **** at this point. im off to play dark souls yaloooo *throws peace sign*

(no but for real im still gonna be around i wasnt really leaving)

Salzorrah

Years
Currently listening to Homestuck songs right now and I didn't read Homestuck for today. Like I said, I want to take things slow.

So, what do you think about the Kickstarter Game? Would it really be the worth of no Homestuck? Maybe for a year?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hahhaa Lt. Col, kind of like that yeah...

I often listen to Homestuck songs ^^ They are great backgrund music for studying, browsing the web or just about anything.

After this reread, I realized that I love Act 4. That's where the trolls begin making a mess (at least Kanaya, Vriska, Terezi and Karkat) and where John is starting to get into the game and the exiles do their antics and all.

I really hope the game is going to be a rather open RPG with replay value. And not just a linear adventure game, which Hussie makes it sound like now :(

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I really hope the game is going to be a rather open RPG with replay value. And not just a linear adventure game, which Hussie makes it sound like now :(

yo i heard there was this pretty good rpg called Checkmate and I thpught maybe we could do that since we're going to be homestuck deprived for a while?

*nudges red*

you know, that thing

*second nudge*

maybe a certain ghost could help us with that

*third nudge*

what im getting at is checkmate is what needs to be happening

(pleasee?)

;D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well ok, why not.

✜ If a PLAYER is slain, the KISS has to be given to the corpse and the DREAMSELF will come alive.

✜ If a DREAMSELF is slain, the PLAYER will nevermore dream on the MOONS.

✜ If a PLAYER with a dead DREAMSELF is slain, the player enters the AFTERLIFE.

CHECKMATE
: r...e...d...u...x

A strangely dramatic view and cryptic text comprises the front of the game you just received in the mail. It is called CHESS but it is a computer game and not a tabletop game. Inside, you find a thin leaflet telling you that CHESS will challenge gaming as humanity knows it by featuring both creating and building, hack'n'slash killing, adventurous mysteries and the most vivid and challenging roleplaying since the days of text games.

Unsuspecting or not, you eventually do install the game and attempt to play it together with other seemingly random people across the world who have received a similar copy of CHESS from an anonymous sender. Little do you know that this game is the only chance for you and your newfound friends to survive the apocalypse that the very existence of the game brought about in the first place...

That teaser good enough for you, friend?​

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
yay consider me teased ;)

just curius, how many people here would consider heading to the roleplay corner if there was a roleplay like red's teaser depicts? (grammar fail, right there.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
It won't be canon Homestuck, mind you. It will be even more different than the first Checkmate. All for the sake of forumroleplayability and accessibility for nonstuckers :> But yeah, it would be fun with some homestuckers in the game of course. They would know how to prototype, alchemize and act on Derse and Prospit properly ^^ Oh, and Jack will be part of the RP too. He's just too awesome to leave out, even when cutting a lot of other SBURB aspects.

Still hope Hussie's game will be something like this, freeplay! And not an interactive reading thing, like a looooooong Alterniabound maybe. I think that's what he's aiming for though. But we can only wait and see. Wait. So long... ugh ._. I might as well make a fantroll in the meantime xD

EDIT: Or fiddle around with stuff. Guys, I updated the looks of this thread's opening post a bit to better reflect the recent turn of events in the comic. How do you like it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahhahaahha
etc

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
The new Opening post looks smashing!

or rather, dare i say, Fantastic? *buhdum tsh*

UM OKAY NEW TOPIC

At what point in the comic did you feel the most anticipation?

There probably a better word for that. Basically what Im trying to sayis, when did you get that knot of dread in your stomach? Popluar choices are Gamzee's murder rage and Caliborn: Enter. For me, it was when Eridan flipped his lid and killed Fef 38( sad day.....mainly because those were two of my favorite trolls and one died and the other turned evil (kinda. more like nihilist) so was saddened. But then Sollux didn't die so I was like "yay one (of my favs) lived"

Oh hey, maybe we can call it What is the scariest part of Homestuck (in your opinion)?

Salzorrah

Years
What is the scariest part of Homestuck (in your opinion)

Equius: Seek the highbl00d.

There's nothing scarier than Nepeta travelling in a vent with super eerie music, Equius' confrontation with Gamzee and unfortunately the death of Equius and Nepeta ::::<

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years

There's nothing scarier than Nepeta travelling in a vent with super eerie music, Equius' confrontation with Gamzee and unfortunately the death of Equius and Nepeta ::::<

Oooh, yeah that was my second choice! I got chills when Equius thought Gamzee was Terezi

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I went to a pretty big Homestuck meetup on 4/13. Here are some pictures I took! The quality is pretty terrible because I had to shrink the images. To check them out, click here. I also have pictures from an earlier meet. To see them, click here.

In other news, damn. This is going to be a really long hiatus.

Salzorrah

Years
Second Repeat of Homestuck Upd8:

Pretty much still in Act 1 where we get to see Jade's present and John's server copy, the one that John wont get for another 4 acts and an intermission, for the first time. And while I was watching the part where John was outside and I saw

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

This was definitely the scariest part for me. >_< I was glad I was going through it on the main floor of the house and not down in my bedroom which is in the basement, far away from everyone else in the house, haha.

I actually get a bit nervous now whenever I hear that honk noise. :'(

But that's not the point where I felt the most anticipation which for me is a different feeling than fear/suspense. I think that was either... when John found Grimdark Rose and they were about to discover that their parents were dead or when Terezi had to take action re: Vriska. For both of these I really just wanted to see the outcome, no matter what it was.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Pretty much still in Act 1 where we get to see Jade's present and John's server copy, the one that John wont get for another 4 acts and an intermission, for the first time. And while I was watching the part where John was outside and I saw

Spoiler:

On this reread I finally got a grasp of how little really happened in Act 1 and 2 and how much really happened in Act 3 and 4! Some of the most memorable parts of Homestuck. Like this one. And parts you almost forget but that become important on a reread. Like this one.

Also, yes. Look here. :)

What is the scariest part of Homestuck (in your opinion) ?

Seek the highblood was really creepy, but the scariest part by far is still this, imo. A page or two after Cascade, called Begin Intermission 2. I'm sure you all remember it. I watched it at 3 am or something. The honks made me so darn paranoid. Those honks. Horrorterrors aint got nothing against this. Basically, LE is one of the scariest characters ever, not just in Homestuck.

At what point in the comic did you feel the most anticipation?

It might have been when I first began reading Homestuck last summer and rather quickly skimmed through Act 1 and Act 2 with wild abandon and amusement. Then suddenly WV: Ascend. Mind****, somewhat. The large scope of Homestuck suddenly struck me and I found salvation. Huss be praised. Epicness ahoy.

Also, now before the kids began to group up again I felt a lot of anticipation for how it was all going to go down ^^ And now we now and it's, uh, nothing like we expected. So. Ahaha.

And also I think I had a homestuckgasm when Dave and Rose ascended to got tiger.

Also. Wat.

And Cavalreaper, that looks like fun :) Ah, one of these days maybe I'll give up my non-nerd facade and go to a convention of some kind... Nah, not likely. But. It does seem like people have fun. Wouldn't dress up though ;p

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years

Spoiler:

Yeah, it's a hand. Hussie went back and added John's hand to every panel shown in the update, including flashes.

And Cavalreaper, that looks like fun :) Ah, one of these days maybe I'll give up my non-nerd facade and go to a convention of some kind... Nah, not likely. But. It does seem like people have fun. Wouldn't dress up though ;p

Yeah, it really was! It's a group of Homestuck fans that all meet up in a park and hang out. There are a few people who go in costumes, but I usually don't (mainly because making a costume costs a lot of money). However, last time I went as a humanstuck!Nepeta. A good friend of mine made me some horns, so I might be able to get some serious cosplaying done soon. I can see why you wouldn't want to go, though. It's not for everyone.

So, everyone, what's your favorite troll?

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Yeah, Hussie updated the map, so now Act 6 has the names now and it is arranged by act and by disc so that was a nice touch... So now Act 6 is pretty much the longest act in real time and in comic time coz I think Acts 1 -5 excluding Intermissions and Act 5 Act 1 technically happened in a span of 24 hours or more. Also, as of the 4/13 update, Act 6 is now longer than Act 5. Imo, Hussie left the story in a good spot.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hi! :3

==> Username: EliteBeats
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Act 6 Act 2 (I Think), it's this one page, actually! :)
==> Answer current topic: Errrmmm... Well, Bec Noir is by far my favorite... He's so destructive with those first guardian powers! :3 As for the troll thing... Someone like Aradia, maybe? I somehow find that death-fetish-thing to be fascinating :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hi! :3

==> Username: EliteBeats
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Act 6 Act 2 (I Think), it's this one page, actually! :)
==> Answer current topic: Errrmmm... Well, Bec Noir is by far my favorite... He's so destructive with those first guardian powers! :3 As for the troll thing... Someone like Aradia, maybe? I somehow find that death-fetish-thing to be fascinating :)

Welcome! I was wondering when you'd show up ;D

We've been a bit depressed in this thread since Homestuck went on hiatus, I think xD But we're still here! I'll add you.

Back