• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
Years
Hi Toto! You're running for PC prez? Oh man, I don't know which person to pick! ._.; But no matter what, I wish you luck. ^-^

Which do you like better, fruits or veggies?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HI Toto! *huggles* How is it going? Well I just want to say I hope you will have a nice day/night. I won't be here that much today. ;-; I will be working all day and night. So I hope to see you when I get back(which will be after 1am! XD). And I wish you luck of running for President. ^________^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am glad. Man did you see that picture that has Ash wearing some awesome costume with a staff? And Mew was on the picture. It was from the new movie. OMG, I want to see it now, lol. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I know! When I saw that picture I said to myself..."Whoa, whoa, whoa!" XD I thought it was only going to show Mew. Now I know part of it is not true, YES! Ash is in it! XD

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I have a feeling you won't, so what chance have I got if I don't even believe I'm gonna beat you? XD

I mean you'll be against all those people with lots of reasons XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Toto!!!! How are you today?^^

totodile said:
Griphyn (like Griffin)
Brenden
& Paehtan (like Peytan)
Those are beatiful names! I really like name Paehtan.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Tig (my lovely sis)!

I think Toto is still sleeping, hope she'll be back soon!

Back