• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratar

Oops.
Years
Unless the robots are overdone. When you have a robot Barbie doll, that's when things start to get creepy.
Thankfully, I don't think that there is a psycho out there that would do that. Unless the Barbie company was looking at this and decided to manufacture it.

Think about it. A commercial about a new robot Barbie. *shudders*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
The new Android Barbie! Looks and feels just like a regular Barbie...except it's an Android! (Barbie is not actually an Android.)

I have a TV, but why would I waste it on Pokemon Anime? I could just as easily watch the History Channel. At least if it puts me to sleep, I'll learn something through subconscious influence.

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Wait whaaaat? They still make Frosted Cheerios!? o_o

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I haven't seen it (nor Apple Cinnamon Cheerios) in agesss D: Aw man, now I want some Cheerios. xD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back