• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Ordered my copy of White 2 on eBay yesterday with overnight shipping for $100. Am I insane or just too impatient? Will post pics once I get it today.

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
Insane. 'cause if you order a game for 100 dollars, you're insane. Even though I'm not excited for B&W2 but if I was, I'd be able to wait for the release and for a copy to be on the shelves.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Ordered my copy of White 2 on eBay yesterday with overnight shipping for $100. Am I insane or just too impatient? Will post pics once I get it today.

Yes, you are crazy. I cant wait for B2 comes up but I payed the 36$ at gamestop and Im goin to pick it up probably on the 8th. Cuz the buses are a bi*ch on sunday

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Agreed with the above. In some cases, it's better to preorder at a video game store than on the Web; chances are, the games might be a bit more expensive online, considering the shipping costs.

Sirfetch’d

Why? The Japanese version has been out for months. If you couldn't wait why didn't you order it months ago. You waited this long why couldn't you wait a few more days for the English release? INSANE :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
While this is interesting and all, this has little to do with Black 2/White 2 and more to do with how much the original poster spent on them. Though I'm seriously questioning some of the replies. I know he asked, but a lot of these are boarder-line insults.

So I'm going to lock this. If ya wanna continue, take it to Private Message, VM, or start something in one of the general discussion topics please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back