• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
I'm Kanade! I'm not very interesting, and I can't say I'm smart, but I love Pokemon and a lot of similar games and I need a good forum to be active on. Hopefully this place sticks :'D

Years
I'm Kanade! I'm not very interesting, and I can't say I'm smart, but I love Pokemon and a lot of similar games and I need a good forum to be active on. Hopefully this place sticks :'D

Welcome! Aw, I'm sure you're very interesting! Tell us about yourself a bit more, favorite pokemon, what made you want to join, favorite yogurt flavor etc.

Since you love pokemon, why not check out the Pokemon General, Fourth Generation, Black And White, and Black And White 2 forums? If you want to play some pokemon related games, try the Pokemon trivia section (and those are just some good places to start!) Also, you should probably check out the Video Gaming Forum since you like games!

Make sure you read all the rules, and be sure to contact a mod (bold and blue usernames) if you run into trouble on the forum. Also, perhaps check out the Adoption Center found in this forum if you want a guide around the forum.

Feel free to VM me if you want to talk - hope to see you around! :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Welcome! Aw, I'm sure you're very interesting! Tell us about yourself a bit more, favorite pokemon, what made you want to join, favorite yogurt flavor etc.

Since you love pokemon, why not check out the Pokemon General, Fourth Generation, Black And White, and Black And White 2 forums? If you want to play some pokemon related games, try the Pokemon trivia section (and those are just some good places to start!) Also, you should probably check out the Video Gaming Forum since you like games!

Make sure you read all the rules, and be sure to contact a mod (bold and blue usernames) if you run into trouble on the forum. Also, perhaps check out the Adoption Center found in this forum if you want a guide around the forum.

Feel free to VM me if you want to talk - hope to see you around! :D

Well, I guess I can do that!

Favorite pokemon is by far Drifloon, cause it is so flatout adorable, but it's ironic cause my favorite type is Ice. xD

I joined cause, well, to be honest I wanted to download a rom hack but it wouldn't let me without registering. It didn't occur to me to be active until AFTER I registered.

I should do that, I think I'll head over there now actually! I just need to find a place where I know what I'm talking about I guess.

Thanks! I wasn't expecting a warm response honestly, but a good first impression is always nice. :'D

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Well, I guess I can do that!

Favorite pokemon is by far Drifloon, cause it is so flatout adorable, but it's ironic cause my favorite type is Ice. xD

I joined cause, well, to be honest I wanted to download a rom hack but it wouldn't let me without registering. It didn't occur to me to be active until AFTER I registered.

I should do that, I think I'll head over there now actually! I just need to find a place where I know what I'm talking about I guess.

Thanks! I wasn't expecting a warm response honestly, but a good first impression is always nice. :'D

Drifloon is a pretty adorable Pokemon, isn't it? I love it's eyes. Flooooooon!

Anyway, PC has many great ROM hacks to offer. Have you played Pokemon AshGray? It's a great hack of FireRed that mirrors all the events that happened in the first season of the anime.
A lot of people join because of ROM hacks. I joined because I wanted to learn more about it.

PC's more fun the more you're active, in my opinion. You'll make plenty more friends, and eventually you'll feel right at home.
And PC is always full of warm welcomes! There's no need to be shy, because everyone here is super friendly!

Hope to see ya around!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Drifloon is a pretty adorable Pokemon, isn't it? I love it's eyes. Flooooooon!

Anyway, PC has many great ROM hacks to offer. Have you played Pokemon AshGray? It's a great hack of FireRed that mirrors all the events that happened in the first season of the anime.
A lot of people join because of ROM hacks. I joined because I wanted to learn more about it.

PC's more fun the more you're active, in my opinion. You'll make plenty more friends, and eventually you'll feel right at home.
And PC is always full of warm welcomes! There's no need to be shy, because everyone here is super friendly!

Hope to see ya around!

I love it's eyes, but the it's cry always gets me <3

I actually wanted to download a hack with a similar idea as that! I'll be sure to keep that in mind, my BF might be interested in it too, thanks! :'D

I sure hope so, the last forum I was part of got really depressing and stuff.

I hope you do too! :'D

Back