• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [M] (OOC/SU)

Khawill

<3
Years
For a few posts I'm going to be doing my two characters along with Flashbacks from their past, I think it would help a bit with character development and whatnot

Khawill

<3
Years
Whatnot is my word! Verywellthen I suppose I must invent a new term for my forum vocabulary... Hm

I wish to coin the term Verywellthen, definition: n. The word that means everything when used by Khalil, and nothing when used by everyone else.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Actually Slingshots can be very lethal, as they were invented for hunting. Most people just use weaker ones for recreation, but if you google "hunting slingshot" you will see people actually go hunt with them. I don't know if they are lethal with concussive force as in hitting the skull really hard and killing you, or actually going through the skull and into the brain, so i would have to do more research to be more realistic.

I feel like they should all sort of have a power struggle with trying to be the boss.

The problem with that is I'm not sure any hunting slingshots would exist in the Pokemon world, considering, uh, the existence of Pokemon? Plus the advancement of their technology suggests that even if they did once have hunting slingshots they would be obsolete by now. What are the chances of you finding a hunting slingshot around your area? And I thought we weren't allowed weapons made specifically to kill/injure? Or are we allowed them now that the RP has begun?

Unless, you know, your character knows how to make one? In which case I think all my arguments are invalid. ^^'

But anyway, Millie would stay well out of any struggle to be a leader. Although she might scold people for beings stupid, she specifically has a fear of being in charge. Er... if Eric doesn't kill her first. XP

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Well I doubt the pokemon world is a perfect vegetarian society (Considering they eat sushi in the anime), so there must be some type of object used to hunt. Even then I was just hoping for a long range weapon, and maybe if they find a hardware store they can scavenge through and build weapons.

And by the 'medic' I mean Jun is literally a pokemon center nurse/doctor who has performed operations, so she can help if someone needs an amputation or if they get an injury. Sine there are human-like pokemon she can use her experience from that to work on humans.

Sweet Dreams

Years
It seems more likely that they farm, rather than hunt. Or if they do, they use their own Pokemon to help capture other Pokemon rather than try and get them with some kind of weapon, although nothing is ever very clear on the food thing. Maybe it's all synthetic meat, lol. We'll never know.

Of course, it is entirely possible that your character could invent the hunting slingshot over the course of the RP. I think that would be a fascinating route to take, personally. ^^

Oh, we've got an experienced healer on our hands! Awesome. Our chances of survival might've just risen. Unless, you know, Eric kills Jun first. XD

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Sweet, right now we're waiting on imevil to keep the post order consistant. Hopefully he gets around to it soon.

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Okay sounds good. Even if a slingshot/sling/bow&arrow is out of the question, I think it would be fun for our characters to invent their own weapons.

And although Jun is weak, I think she could at least escape/put up a fight if she were attacked. Since her Clefairy can use gravity to hold them down for a short period of time.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to get my SU up, I'm failing a class at school so my PC time is limited. I'll get it done ASAP (When time permits)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm gonna wait a bit with posting, since there's not really anything going on with Helen and Jackson, parked just outside of Cerulean. So in a little while, I may make up something to happen, but for now, I'll leave the spotlight to everyone else :P

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
sorry for not posting, was busy a few days

Sweet Dreams

Years
Urk. I might not have internet connection for the next few days, so you can skip my "turn" if you want to. Just bunny Millie a little. She'll go where she's needed. ^^

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ok, I have alot of issues getting online between school and sports and so I'm hereby stating that if required, my character is bunnyable... Just don't take him away from the basis I've already set and do not make any attempts to make his personality change. Any major changes will have to be dictated by me personally.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Um to the two people around me, what do you want to do next...
Stay in Lavender or go to another city.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ok guys, I'll start posting again tomorrow. Had a wrestling tournament all day today and it's my brother's birthday tonight, so I wont have time today.

Back