• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

easy come, easy go(trade and breed shop)

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
worst case is we will have to try later or i ask ~rnc~ to help complete our trade. she very kind, so im sure she will help

Years
Hi WolfMirage, I have some of the pokemon from your wants list. Off the top of my head I know I have volpix, mantine, delibird, mamoswine & sandslash. I'm interested in some of yours such as chimchar, ralts, skitty, leafeon, dragonite & scyther.

Let me know if you're interested in trading any of these! Thanks!

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
okay, sounds like a deal, yet me breed and hatch the babys and ill let u know when they hatch

i have finished hatching ur chimchar and now im ready to trade u ur pokes.

Last edited:
Years
Cool, thanks! I sent you a PM, and I will be around this evening... I'm in eastern time zone, so from until now until about 10 or so. My current FC and skype name are in the PM. See you soon!

** Thanks for the trades, pleasure doing business with you!! **

Last edited:

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
thanks for the trades, i hope u come back soon and trade some more

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
meet me in the trading room. dont worry about feebas now, i was looking for a certain nature one and i had a bit of trouble finding the one i want, but i got it now and i was just asking to c if had one, but ill take it anyway, i do have some babys in stock, ill show u them and just give me a smile face if u want or the sad face if u dont want

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
You say in your post you will IV train. As this can't be done with training and only via breeding I assume it's a mistake. Of course I'm assuming again that you mean EV train.

Good luck with your shop.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
no i mean like training them with items such as the power band

Back