• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever play Assassins Creed Series?

Did you ever played Assassins Creed Series?

• Total voters

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Did you ever play Assassins Creed Series? I get hooked to it after my brother give me Assassin Creed III to me. The storyline and how the battle system is really good. How about you? Have you ever played it?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
They should have another poll option saying No. Lol.

Because I know the game, I just have never played it.

Years
I have played and completed every AC game so far...except from 3. AC3 looks like a really good game, and it is part of the bundle I am getting for Christmas. From what I've seen, it looks very different from the other AC installments and I don't think I'll enjoy it as much because it is more, dare I say 'futuristic', than the other games. This is going to be interesting because from what I've heard it is a love/hate game which hopefully I will turn out to love along with the other ACs sitting happily untouched for the last couple of weeks on my shelf.

Brotherhood was the best for me, it showed what AC really could offer and put AC out there, not that it wasn't already a big game, however this made it even bigger. So many improved aspects since the previous games, as expected, and I like seeing them improve the assassination technique every game. Multiplayer as well, was extremely enjoyable, I could sit on my Xbox playing this from breakfast to lunch. Brotherhood raised a bar...lets hope that AC3 reaches/exceeds it for me.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
I loved AC I II Brotherhood and Revelations and III they were all amazing but I feel ACIII missed that something that made it feel like an AC game.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I've only played the first game and got bored midway. The gameplay is great, and the game is interesting. It's just that it become chore after a while. It really gets repetitive, unless you're only doing the main quest.

Donquixote Doflamingo

Royal Shichibukai
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
^ the first game was the most repetitive ever. I left it midway too.

Anyway, yes, I'm a long term assassin's creed fan having played all main games to this date. Currently playing Assassin's Creed 3. Favorite has to be Assassin's Creed 2 with 3 coming in as a close second. Seriously, I don't get what people don't like about 3 - it has everything that makes it a good assassin's creed game and more! The battle system is pretty rad and, in my eyes, an improvement over the previous games which were easy as hell. Most fun part of the game is frontier - where you can navigate the forests without touching the ground using the trees. They're much more fun than the buildings, imo. The stealth has been enhanced as well - you can, as opposed to air assassinating and stabbing, just wait in a corner and suffocate the hell outta your target. As a game, I feel it has improved. But as far as the story goes - it is pretty alright, I guess. It starts out really slow - and I mean really slow. But when it picks up speed, it improves a bit. The story never reaches AC2 goodness as far as my opinion is concerned, but it is still good, I think. Radonhadedon or Connor, as the protagonist, is neither as interesting nor charming as Ezio. Ezio was in a league of his own. Connor just seems...a little weird.

But yeah, overall, the story's alright, gameplay is pretty darn good and it has almost everything that makes an assassin's creed game worthwhile. Anyone who loved AC2 and Brotherhood is probably gonna really like this game. It could've topped AC2, but the protagonist and the not-as-interesting story just doesn't let it do that as far as my opinion is concerned. But I guess those who've studied the american history might find it a little more interesting than I did.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I've played both II and Brotherhood, but I've yet to complete any of them, which is pretty much only because my brother for some reason chose to play on my save in II and complete it sometime when I wasn't home. I never really got hooked, but my brother is a die-hard fan of the series, and he actually bought the AC III today and is playing it right now. He's completed the second game 100 % about three times right now, and Brotherhood twice, and I have no way of getting on the PS3 whenever he's started on any of the games lol. So yeah, won't be any Borderlands for me in the next couple of days :p

But yeah, I've played the games.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Been a fan since I got the original, and AC3 is decent, but slow plotline and the new control layout (sequence 7 and i still getting used to it.) Conner doesn't, in fact I liked his parents more, (Mother was pretty bada$$, and every one who played AC# knows that conner's father is pretty decent, despite the fact that he's a.....)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
The AC series was probably my favorite new franchise of this gen...until it started getting milked to death. AC was good, AC2 was phenomenal (one of my favorite games of all time), Brotherhood was still great, but Revelations was too much and really burned me out on the series.

I have AC3 sitting on my game shelf since I got it for $13 a couple weeks ago, but it's not a real priority for me right now - I've got a bunch of other stuff I want to play first. The things I've heard about it don't make me too optimistic.

I'm kinda-sorta playing through Liberation right now, but it's pretty clunky and I'm not too impressed. I've also played Bloodlines, but I like to pretend that abomination never existed.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I played AC II and it was fantastic, but I had to return it to the person I borrowed it from. As far as I know, it's a really good series and it's very unique. It reminds me of God of War, as it sort of twists history (and mythology) as we know it.

Actually I bought a GBA AC game but it was awful. It should stay a console game, lol.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have AC: Brotherhood, but playing it become a chore. Don't get me wrong, the game is impressive; I just didn't have the patience for it... The game wanted me to assassinate the guy a certain way and stuff. I just wanted to punch people, knock people over, and run people over with the horse. >:o I'll give it another try since I just bought Revelations too (for my brother, but I have the digital copy too). Andiamo!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
i tried the first one and i sucked at it. i am stuck on the first pick pocket mission and i get caught all the time, so i removed the game from my library.

Sir Codin

I like the series. I've played & completed the first game and ACII. I have Brotherhood, but I dropped it because I felt like since Revelations came out, they've just been milking it for all it's worth.

However, I got ACIII for christmas and I'm currently playing it and enjoying it so far, even though I had to fill in the gaps of the story of the other two in between games with Assassin's Creed Wiki

My favorite in the series is without a doubt ACII. Ezio was just so much more likable a character than Altaiir, not too mention it was far less repetitive than ACI (which was still a fun game, just repetitive to a noticeable degree). Altaiir was just some generic dude, whereas Ezio had a real roguish charm behind him that made him just so lovable, kind of like Han Solo.

I haven't gotten to the point of ACIII where I'm playing Connor or whatever his name is, so you'll have to wait for my analysis of him.

Years
I only play the series for the Multiplayer, as odd as it sounds. People keep telling me I have to start from the begining of the series, but ACI in my opinion is just lackluster, and I never really have the drive to finish it to move onto the next game. The Multiplayer on the other hand, is a truly unique experince which I come back to time and time again. (I don't own any of the tiles personally, but I've spent a bunch of time in the Brotherhood and Revelations Multiplayer regardless.)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I can't vote for either of those options in good faith. I haven't liked an Assassin's Creed game since the first one.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I've played 1 and I have Brotherhood and they're okay. In my mind they're with Devil May Cry in the "I don't care for the plot but the gameplay is great" category. 3 looks really fun and I've heard great things about it, but there's a slim chance that I'll ever play it because I'm not that invested in the series.

Years
I think my favourite is definitely AC2.
Don't get me wrong, I think they're all fantastic games but Ezio has so many more interesting qualities.

I definitely think Connor is my least favourite Assassin, his actions and motives run parallel to the Creed but he's more of a single unit acting only for selfish reasons rather than for the brotherhood.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I have Assassin's Creed (the first) upstairs in my room, and I've only played it for... 10 minutes? I dunno why, I just never got into it D;

Back