• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
I'm a newbie here.

Pokemon SnakeWood is the best hack of Pokemon and I enjoyed playing it.

Grendle said that go to gym island there is a suprise and i go to gym island but there's no suprise and how can i get pass through the bug catcher in front of Asimov"s gym???

I do not know what i'm going to do :(((
but i love pokemon snakewood..really.

Just sharing:
My team:
Hitmontop lvl.100
Spiritomb lvl.100
Toxicroak lvl.100
Articuno lvl.100
Raikou lvl.100
Suicune lvl.100

I obtained Raikou,Hitmontop and Articuno freom cheating. hehehe sorry 'bout that
I obtained Suicune from Hyperegg,when I use the water stone on it.

SnakeWood tip:
Capture a fighting type like Breloom or any pokemon that is fighting type. It is very useful in the game. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I started playing this yesterday... I must say, this is quite a nice game. Apart from getting stuck a couple times(and being stuck currently), I've encountered some small bugs, the biggest is a nitpick, a small grammatical error. However, the Island of Calm... It's pretty annoying to continually get reset like that(where I'm stuck currently, I've beaten eight of that Deadly Seven).
Edit: Okay, so never mind about me being stuck... I'm just blond sometimes. o.o

So far, it's a very good hack. After a slight mishap where I screwed up my save state, I had to start over from beating Watson for the second time. >_>
I'm liking Dragoone very much. :D

Last edited:
Years
Hey Can Somebody Help Me Please? I'm Still A Beginner And Working On Roms But The Important Thing That The Download Is A Lunar Ips File And I Never Heard About It. So I Can't Play The Hack. Thank You (And CUTLERINE Nice Work You Did There I Think I's Going To Be Great)
The Hybrid Pokemon, HELLIGER
Here we again. It's a long story so PM me I will help you all you need

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
why does the faceleech egg take soooo long to hatch? its actually brutal how could you do this to me! even with magma armour it still takes forever ive been at it all goddamn day is it even worth it?

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
why does the faceleech egg take soooo long to hatch? its actually brutal how could you do this to me! even with magma armour it still takes forever ive been at it all goddamn day is it even worth it?

Use a cheat code, google search egg hatch fast code,ect for ruby, all ruby codes work for snakewood

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2013
Sneasel evolves around level 44. Graveler might evolve by happiness or by level, don't quote me on that though.

my sneasel is sadly at level 50 and it has yet to evolve, unless it evolves by evolution stone. I wanted to have Weavile apart of my team, which is currently: Dragoone, Magnezone, Kenchukuo, Feraligatr, Sneasel. There is an open spot for the Toxicroak.

I'm thinking of having an Excadrill in this slot, yet I also don't know how to obtain it or Drilbur.

I don't know if anyone has asked this...but how can i obtain a torchick ???

not sure if your question was answered or not, but Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip are located where the 3 Regi's used to be (Treecko is in the cavern the dessert, Mudkip is in the cavern inbetween Fortree and Lilycove, and Torchic is in the cavern on the ocean on the way from Petalburg to Dewford)

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
not sure if your question was answered or not, but Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip are located where the 3 Regi's used to be (Treecko is in the cavern the dessert, Mudkip is in the cavern inbetween Fortree and Lilycove, and Torchic is in the cavern on the ocean on the way from Petalburg to Dewford)

Great...thanks dude !!! Do i have to "unlock " the caverns like in ruby or are they open ???

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
I use a Zigzagoon as my Surfer :D

And Cutlerine- a hint on where to find a Moon Stone please? D:
I've been searching everywhere for one x.x

Go to meteor falls on the EASTERN SIDE (rustboro city) and enter the cave. Go to the water and not the stairs. You should see a small island with a pokeball. surf over.

An alternative is using Thief/Covet on lunatone and hope that you are lucky!

Great...thanks dude !!! Do i have to "unlock " the caverns like in ruby or are they open ???

You do have to unlock them, but what you will find inside will surprise you!!

Hey Cuterline, Where are the broken hearts (i got 9) located at and where are all the hidden pokemon (starters included)?

I don't know if anyone has asked this...but how can i obtain a torchick ???

After you unlock the chambers, go to the sea one and click on the inscription and wait 2 minutes, then enter and walla!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for Snakewood? Or even a quick general-overview?

It turns out, I screwed up in my first playthrough... There's no real general direction after a certain point, so I got lost and ended up on Gym Island, and caught Semex far too early(I read on a past page that that's not good).

Years
Is there a walkthrough for Snakewood? Or even a quick general-overview?

It turns out, I screwed up in my first playthrough... There's no real general direction after a certain point, so I got lost and ended up on Gym Island, and caught Semex far too early(I read on a past page that that's not good).
If there was any walk through then it would definitely be on the first page. But seeing that there is none so only those who completed the hack could know what to do next

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
If there was any walk through then it would definitely be on the first page. But seeing that there is none so only those who completed the hack could know what to do next

Well, that kinda sucks.
I saw some Let's Play things on YouTube... I guess I'm off to see if any of them are complete.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
hey i'm in the submarine for the second time but no dittos are showing up so I can fix the warp pad. I've been walking around for about an hour now but no luck...help D:

also gonna add that I can't find any pokemon in the area you're meant to catch ditto.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2013
I've been playing for a little while now and snakewood is fantastic! I have a few questions if someone could answer them.

1) Can you breed mysteryegg/secretegg/hyperegg with ditto?

2) Is there more than one leaf stone (or more than one of any other kind of stone)?

Years
Hey guys! im about to redo my lp's on pokemon snakewood so if you wanna know how to do stuff about it then check out my channel! some of my current vids on pokemon snakewood i guess you could say arent really clear...? but idk lol so lets do it again!

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
This is an awesome hack, I'd say. The story's amazing and I love the jokes. :3
This will be more than fantastic if you inserted new tiles.
Well, I don't care about it, I think the amazing gameplay with funny jokes are enough.

• Rizon

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
I'm gonna have to use cheats to get the ditto, walked around for hours and not one pokemon showed up in the area you're meant to catch ditto on the submarine.

This one is just a test to see if my profile pic is up

Last edited:
Back