• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
It's been a while since I've played. Who was the second hyperviser before? Is he being replaced or moved? What's changed in the story?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
It's been a while since I've played. Who was the second hyperviser before? Is he being replaced or moved? What's changed in the story?

In pre-0.7 the hypervisors went in this order: Necro -> Lionheart -> GeoSigma -> Vanish
Post 0.7 the order became Lionheart -> Vanish -> GeoSigma -> Necro

Just thought it made more sense to save Necro til later, so I can do some cool stuff regarding death/the void- necro's area of expertise.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I played Version 0.6, 0.7a und 0.724 now and I can just say: This is one of the best Pokémon fangames I ever played. I love the idea of a game where everyone is aware there are in a game. Playing in a second generation field, where are going to reboot in the third generation. Especially the idea with the Hypervisors as the "gods" is very great. I have fallen in love with your Vanish_23 look, she looks great and fitting for a hacker (Well, she is the controller of systems), DarkDoom3000.

I have also found a bug, if I want go to the PC (without the Pokècenter UI, but I don`t know, if this counts as a bug). After I deposited a Pokémon (a Geodude) in the Box and wants to rearrange, it wants all places to be marked and one section is empty. The problem is: I can`t leave the PC and have to restart.

And I have a question because of the Phantom Badge: If I remember from Version 0.6, we can challenge Morty before we can challenge Lionheart. Can we still challenge Morty for the Badge and TM Shadow Ball before I can challenge Vanish in the next Beta? Because she is a Electric/Psychic type, I need Shadow Ball for my Espeon (and Umbreon is after the second Hypervisor).

I`m very curious about the story, so can you send me the storyline per PM? (I know, it can be yery spoiled, but I`m interested)

Sorry if my English is not perfect. I`m German.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
So... I was playing this and I got to the part where you fight Biggs and he has a Nidoking and Nidoqueen, and beat him and his partner. My rival came and didn't say anything, the game just sat there. So I thought I should re-download it and maybe that would fix it. I re-download it... and my save file is gone. Is there ANY way possible I can get it back?

DarkDoom3000

Years
I like thoes changes you're making

I have high expectations for your next release - I hope its soon, I'm itching to continue >.<

Thanks, It shouldn't be too long. Vanish's domain is pretty much the only big thing I have left to do. Struggling to come up with good ideas for it though... I feel the controller of systems should have a quirky twist in her domain.

I played Version 0.6, 0.7a und 0.724 now and I can just say: This is one of the best Pokémon fangames I ever played. I love the idea of a game where everyone is aware there are in a game. Playing in a second generation field, where are going to reboot in the third generation. Especially the idea with the Hypervisors as the "gods" is very great. I have fallen in love with your Vanish_23 look, she looks great and fitting for a hacker (Well, she is the controller of systems), DarkDoom3000.

I have also found a bug, if I want go to the PC (without the Pokècenter UI, but I don`t know, if this counts as a bug). After I deposited a Pokémon (a Geodude) in the Box and wants to rearrange, it wants all places to be marked and one section is empty. The problem is: I can`t leave the PC and have to restart.

And I have a question because of the Phantom Badge: If I remember from Version 0.6, we can challenge Morty before we can challenge Lionheart. Can we still challenge Morty for the Badge and TM Shadow Ball before I can challenge Vanish in the next Beta? Because she is a Electric/Psychic type, I need Shadow Ball for my Espeon (and Umbreon is after the second Hypervisor).

I`m very curious about the story, so can you send me the storyline per PM? (I know, it can be yery spoiled, but I`m interested)

Sorry if my English is not perfect. I`m German.
Thank you for your kind words :)

I'll fix that bug up now.

Chapter4's gym leader is jasmine, so you fight morty in chapter5 (after vanish)- Mainly so you have umbreon with you. so morty will be a lot easier.
On the flipside, there'll be a ghost TM in the cave before you fight vanish, so that should make the fight more managable too.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Thanks, It shouldn't be too long. Vanish's domain is pretty much the only big thing I have left to do. Struggling to come up with good ideas for it though... I feel the controller of systems should have a quirky twist in her domain.

what if its like a "firewall" and you have to navigate through it?

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I'm glad to see this game is still going from 2 3/4 years ago, as the concept is really interesting and amusing.

This appears to have gone through a slight overhaul since then, but it seems mostly like how I remembered it......although, wasn't there an 'Eeveeon' in this game originally? Or am I thinking of a different game? It's been a while, so I could easily be getting things mixed up.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'm glad to see this game is still going from 2 3/4 years ago, as the concept is really interesting and amusing.

This appears to have gone through a slight overhaul since then, but it seems mostly like how I remembered it......although, wasn't there an 'Eeveeon' in this game originally? Or am I thinking of a different game? It's been a while, so I could easily be getting things mixed up.

he did a massive revamp in V7 starting from like chapet 2 or something, by the end of the full V7 it will reach the point where V6 ended, Eeveeon is in the game, we just havent reached it yet in gameplay

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I know you didn't know there was going to be a new Eeveevolution, but all the same I was wondering, is my Eevee going to be able to become Sylveon? I think you should include it. The new Sylveon is such an awesome Pokemon. Course that means you'll have to bring in the Fairy type.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I know you didn't know there was going to be a new Eeveevolution, but all the same I was wondering, is my Eevee going to be able to become Sylveon? I think you should include it. The new Sylveon is such an awesome Pokemon. Course that means you'll have to bring in the Fairy type.

As awesome as this could be, I don't think it's a good idea, this is a game about moving from Gen II to Gen III, we are lucky enough to get Glaceon and Leafeon, we shouldn't get something that is a type that never existed until gen VI.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
It would be an awesome idea though. And I understand that but we should at least get all of Eevee's evolved forms.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
With the inclusion of Eeveeon, SPEE has eight, which fits perfectly on the 4 per page system it currently has.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
In my opinion Sylveon would be wort the trouble. It's the best Eeveevolution there is.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
In my opinion Sylveon would be wort the trouble. It's the best Eeveevolution there is.
Overall it would still be far more trouble than he is worth.
Besides how do you even know that Sylveon is the best Eevee evolution?
The game he is going to premier in has not even been released yet.

Besides I do not want the hack to be delayed for weeks simply for one new Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013

We don't know anything about Sylveon's stats and have barely any information about its movepool, so how do you know it's the best? Additionally, it would be the only fairy type Pokemon in the whole game, how do you explain the existence of its type in a Gen II/III game? If Sylveon should be included, it might be better to change its type to normal to make it fit the Gen II/III setting of the game. I can imagine Sylveon replacing Eeveeon from earlier versions, but on the other hand that could result in Sylveon getting more attention than it should storywise.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
You have no way of knowing that, all you can speculate is it's famous attribute of being a fairy type, as well as it's design, the design is not that appealing and would be very annoying to create in Gen 2 style

We don't know anything about Sylveon's stats and have barely any information about its movepool, so how do you know it's the best? Additionally, it would be the only fairy type Pokemon in the whole game, how do you explain the existence of its type in a Gen II/III game? If Sylveon should be included, it might be better to change its type to normal to make it fit the Gen II/III setting of the game. I can imagine Sylveon replacing Eeveeon from earlier versions, but on the other hand that could result in Sylveon getting more attention than it should storywise.
you're wrong
Stats are nearly irrelevant as they can be changed when the game is officially released, additionally it's movepool would work the same way
making it a normal typoe would be a terrible descison and as someone mentioned before, the tetra element works perfectly by switching between 2 pages with 4 pokemon, adding another would be extra work, but could be done, additionally you are also wrong in saying it would be the only fairy type, as every pokemon that has been changed to fairy exists in SPEE, all with the exceptions of the newly added pokemon in the coming generation

the point is, it is very plausible sylveon could be added to SPEE, the thing we are ignoring is whether or not Doom even wants to do this, it is also interesting to note he has not weighed in on the controversy at all (perhaps he has not been on, or maybe he wants to see all the sides of the view before making a descison)

in the end it comes down to Doom's feeling of the matter, and he can do w/e he wants - if he does add slyveon, will he add every eevee evolution? if he doesnt is he setting it in stone that these will be the only ones added, and nipping it in the bud, and ending all controversy or unawareness of eevee? it depends on how much work he wants to make for himself {XD}

DarkDoom3000

Years
The eeveeloutions are pretty much locked down at this point.
Tbh, It wouldn't take that much effort to add it in, but I don't feel it would add much to the game besides novelty because fairy type doesn't even exist in the game.

Plus I personally don't find Sylveon to be appealing.

Then again, it would take very little effort to add Sylveon as an alternate form of Eeveeon. would retain all eeveeon attacks, typing, stats, etc, but just look different.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
The eeveeloutions are pretty much locked down at this point.
Tbh, It wouldn't take that much effort to add it in, but I don't feel it would add much to the game besides novelty because fairy type doesn't even exist in the game.

Plus I personally don't find Sylveon to be appealing.

Then again, it would take very little effort to add Sylveon as an alternate form of Eeveeon. would retain all eeveeon attacks, typing, stats, etc, but just look different.

do that extent there's really no point, you should just cut the new eevee-lutions out right now, as you can bet there'll be more later

its fine like it is, and I feel if you added sylveon it would take away from eeveeon, and in all honesty, just be a waste

Back