• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Does anyone mind if I re-post the link to the beta 4.0 here? 'Cause I really don't want the page to be shut down again due to people asking for things too often.

Pokémon AshGray Beta 4.0

:D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :D
Now people will download it immediately without the use of magical "Search this thread" button... How could you?!?!?! :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
On the last page a guy had trouble with glitching in the old lady's house on Tangelo island. It was solved by Walk Through Walls.

Okay, this is happening to me, but it's happening with the Pokemon Centre on the same island. I can't get in there without any glitches and so I can't access the Lapras event, which means I can't move on. Any help?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
After the Mewtwo\New Island Event I found 2 VERY important bugs\glitches;

1)When the guy in the ferry building asks if you want to go to New Island, if you say yes and go there`s no way back to Kanto.

2) (Still trying to figure out how to get around this) After the event when your raft breaks and you go underwater, you can`t go back up the river to Digglet`s Cave.

For this, you are supposedly to use the pc to teleport back to pallet town or other recent towns and so you won't be able to use the raft anymore, but you can go to the pokemon league and challenge the elite four.{XD}

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Hey i hav a big problem :(
plz help me . after going to alpencha island and after talking to professor ivy , team rocket again takes us to flight ... den we reach and island and den there a pokemon park comes where 2 people comes and talks den dey go away and den when i enter dat building (poke park i suppose) den d games stops der with some words written :- jak jak jak jak (infinite times !!! :( ) what to do ??
plz help me ..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
I'm stuck on route one after the pokemon stadium and I've seen on videos that the river opens up, however for me the route is still blocked with trees, what am I doing wrong? Also best hack I've played and loved, wish there was a breeding center though (a real one) just so I can do the missions that I've missed because I've evolved squirtle and bulbasaur.

Years
I'm stuck on route one after the pokemon stadium and I've seen on videos that the river opens up, however for me the route is still blocked with trees, what am I doing wrong? Also best hack I've played and loved, wish there was a breeding center though (a real one) just so I can do the missions that I've missed because I've evolved squirtle and bulbasaur.
Download 4.0 or 4.2 - I recommend 4.0 so you can get past the old lady in the Orange Islands.

Last edited:
Years
where do i go i got the second orange island gym badge and i caught snorlax i did the missing trophy mission and i did the weak scyther mission so where do i go next im i supposed to get waterfall from some one

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
Any tips on getting past the Primape gran prix part? I still can't seem to beat the first trainer... I'll get Machop's HP low, but it always takes me out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2013
When will version 4.5 be out? I just started yesterday and was wondering if it would be out before I got to the end.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Please Make Johto Adventures Hack That includes Season 3,4,5!

I completed till A war day off! Then I used Cheat to go through walls and surf west and got to mandarian island and when Lorelei calls me in her home I go inside and ended up in pallet town?What to do?Isn't This Episode Completed Yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back