• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Guy

just a guy
Years
NEW LEGENDARY POKEMON LEAK! The name is "Hiederphal" {XD}
Spoiler:

NEW FIRE/ICE TYPE LEGENDARY LEAKED!!! HE'S CALLED BruuBahBLah!

Spoiler:
You guys are funny, but posts like this are the equivalent to spam, so just take this as a friendly reminder not to do it again. Thanks!

If you find any leaks post them in here.

Here are some that I found.

Braizen evolving: the a**hole who took these pictures didn't take a photo of the final evo though but we can see this.
Spoiler:
Leaks can fit in with rumors, until confirmed, so I've merged your thread here.

It looks legit. I could be missing something obvious here since it's currently 6:30 in the morning, but I don't have any reason to really question it. It's just the middle of evolution scene anyway. Although, it does look like the stick becomes a broom and Braixen's evo is sitting on it? IDK.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
11 more days and hawlucha is the only leak that seem legit? i remember back then in gen 5 there are way more stuff being leaked out

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
You guys are funny, but posts like this are the equivalent to spam, so just take this as a friendly reminder not to do it again. Thanks!

Leaks can fit in with rumors, until confirmed, so I've merged your thread here.

It looks legit. I could be missing something obvious here since it's currently 6:30 in the morning, but I don't have any reason to really question it. It's just the middle of evolution scene anyway. Although, it does look like the stick becomes a broom and Braixen's evo is sitting on it? IDK.
yeah which makes sense if its meant to be a witch itd be cool if the male version is like a wizard and the stick becomes a staff instead

blue

gucci
Years
I was expecting for them to showcase something, with them being the most anticipated games for the 3DS I thought they would certainly be on the list.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
What about the new purple windchime pokemon that supposedly got leaked? It really looks legit, different shots of it

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
Lol Mrgriszell may have lied about his rumors but apparently Pokémon Origins will have info on XY...

That sounds believable, it'll get more people to watch the show if they unveil a new Pokemon, or an evolution at the end. I'm really inclined to believe that the final starter evo's are coming the week of the 12th, probably about on the 9th. We've heard it from a million different leakers, and it owuld make sense as a hype building tool.

Also, I think that Braixen evo is fake, mainly because it looks almost EXACTLY like some fanart I've seen of Braixen. Also, I'm inclined to believe that the evolution shots are real, which if they are, disproves that evo.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I don't trust the evolution images. You must be a douche to not take pictures of Braixen's evolution.
Also, the final evolution on a broom? Don't think so. It'll at least hold one, but doesn't fly on it.

Anyone remembers the sushi Pokemon and Dragon Eeveelution rumor? 99% sure they're fake. Any 'leaker' would have told us about it by now.

Sweet Jesus we have a 100% legit leaker here. This guy posts X and Y in game pictures of PC boxes, buildings and even the Kalos map. WARNING! CLICK THE LINK ON YOUR OWN RISK! CONTAINS LOTS OF SPOILERS.
http://instagram.com/kosthedin

Last edited:

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
Sweet Jesus we have a 100% legit leaker here. This guy posts X and Y in game pictures of PC boxes, buildings and even the Kalos map. WARNING! CLICK THE LINK ON YOUR OWN RISK! CONTAINS LOTS OF SPOILERS.

Oh man, I'm seeing a lot of variety, and that trade for Farfetch'd (hmmm...)! Maybe what's been said about all Pokémon being available in the games is actually true! That would be awesome!

Typhon

'sup
Years
I don't trust the evolution images. You must be a douche to not take pictures of Braixen's evolution.
Also, the final evolution on a broom? Don't think so. It'll at least hold one, but doesn't fly on it.

Anyone remembers the sushi Pokemon and Dragon Eeveelution rumor? 99% sure they're fake. Any 'leaker' would have told us about it by now.

Oh wow! This makes me even more exited. It's not fair, that he got the game like 10 days early D:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Looking at that in-game Kalos map is making my heart sing.

Is that guy saying anything or just posting pictures?

Did you hear about Carbink? Apparently it's a fairy/rock pokemon some leaker mentioned.

Back