• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyoe Advantage Golurk Deck

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 8, 2017
Hello! I hope you enjoy this idea. I don't know if this is new but had a lot of fun playing this deck. By no means is this top tier or competitive.

HTML:
https://youtu.be/BwqBSo4G1rY

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
I built kinda similiar deck a while ago. I tried to cover all types to hit opponent for weakness and kept 4-4 lysandre vs seeker to take out ex and gx in 1 hit for cheap and easy prize cards. The thing was that golruk is real hard to accelerate so I am gonna wait till sm2. I will suggest using water patch with vaporeon.
I am kinda surprised that I didn't thought about electrode. Maybe because I forgot about jolteon. Great to see some variety in this meta.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 8, 2017
I agree! it is too slow! but makes for some fun matches if you can 1 hit-ko those gx/ex pokemon! you can go dimension valley in expanded to let golurk atack with just 3 energies.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I'd play Vaporeon definitely. It's needed for Volcanion

Back