• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon ever created

Unown Seer

Earnest
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2020
Palkia, 100% Zygarde and most of the UBs (not Nihilego or Kartana) are probably the biggest offenders.

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I'll go through and select mine maybe, but I'm suprised to see Guzzlord mentioned, personally he's one of the few UB's I like, others being Xuritree and .. I guess Necrozma / Lunala. Others I think look horrible.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
*PageEmperor used a revive!*

*Thread was revived!*

Klefki. Just...Klefki. Just let me say I HATE IT. Even most of the people who know Pokemon in my neighbourhood hate it. I used to sympathise it at first, but now times changed. A key ring...that floats for some reason? I really like inanimate object mons and feel almost all of them deserve better, but not this miserable waste of data. I refuse to refer it as a Pokemon. So in short, I think Klefki is the ugliest mon ever by FAR. Fuck it. Pah

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
*PageEmperor used a revive!*

*Thread was revived!*

Klefki. Just...Klefki. Just let me say I HATE IT. Even most of the people who know Pokemon in my neighbourhood hate it. I used to sympathise it at first, but now times changed. A key ring...that floats for some reason? I really like inanimate object mons and feel almost all of them deserve better, but not this miserable waste of data. I refuse to refer it as a Pokemon. So in short, I think Klefki is the ugliest mon ever by FAR. Fuck it. Pah

I think it's pretty awesome but ok

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'll add to this list
Hawlucha
Incineroar
Blastoise.

Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
569Garbodor.png

There are a lot ugly monsters, especially in Gen 5 but this one is the tip of the iceberg. I mean they make a badass slime out of toxic fluid, but a trash sack, which gives much more room for design, ends up literally like what it is: a pile of trash. I just hate it, its so ugly my retina hurts. Firefox closes when i google it. When i showed it to a friend, to complain about it, i got arrested for public nuisance and torment.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Literally none. All Pokemon are unique in their own way. None are ugly.

This is honestly how I feel as well.
As I was reading through this thread I kept trying to think of pokemon that I thought might be ugly, but every single time I thought of one I kept finding some redeeming features about it or I was able to say to myself that its seemingly ugly appearance is an important part of what the pokemon represents whether it is a realistic counterpart to an animal or if it's based off an idea that is intentionally ugly.

In fact, this thread has also made me want to try building a competitive team that uses nothing but unpopular pokemon that are considered ugly.
So far I'm thinking of using Garbodor, Purugly, Jynx, Barbaracle, Stunfisk, and maybe Druddigon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can't easily decide between Crabominable, Garbodor and UB Gluttony. While my dear shiny Crabominable was beloved by me in Sun because she was shiny and had a cool typing, she was still hideous. I just really don't think the designs of these pokemon make me want to use them or even think about them haha.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
While I can't call any pokemon 'ugly' since they're all cool and creative in their own ways, I could say that I'm not exactly fond of Jynx's or Mr Mime's designs. They're both pretty unnervingly humanoid.

Back