• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Z-Move Add On

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I've gone and fixed the problems with Z-Button not appearing. Sorry but I've been busy with Getting into uni and actually doing uni. Anyway here is the scripts and once again I had no hand in developing this, I only made it compatible with 17.2. Please give credit to the original creators.
I downloaded your newest Scripts for v17.2, but the Z-Move Picture is not appearing in battle. Also, when attaching the Z-Crystal from the Key Items Pocket to the player's Pokemon, I have found that I couldn't use the Z-Move (I believe this was supposed to be attached to the player's Pokemon). However, when I attach the one from the normal Items Pocket to the player's Pokemon, the Z-Move can be used fine (I believe this was supposed to be used for trainers). I found the same results when attaching items to trainer Pokemon. This next issue I found was probably in the original version for v16, and is not a very urgent problem, but when I attached a Fightinium Z to Aegislash, when using the Z-Move with Sacred Sword, it did not switch to blade form. Please let me know how/if I can fix some of these issues, or if I have made any mistakes on my end.

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
Years
Works perfectly ! I'll definitely credit you as well because you did an amazing work !

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2023
I've gone and fixed the problems with Z-Button not appearing. Sorry but I've been busy with Getting into uni and actually doing uni. Anyway here is the scripts and once again I had no hand in developing this, I only made it compatible with 17.2. Please give credit to the original creators.
Hello,
I added your script file to pure PKMN Essentials 17.2 and If I want use Z move in second battle makes this error.
Spoiler:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Hello,
I added your script file to pure PKMN Essentials 17.2 and If I want use Z move in second battle makes this error.
Spoiler:

Do ya add or replace?

I replace and all works fine.

Years
Hello,
Spoiler:

You have to replace your script file in the Data folder.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2023
You have to replace your script file in the Data folder.

Well, I replaced. :nod:
Add without replace is not possible.
My miskate in post.
But nothing changes on ERROR :shaking-head-no: :laugh-squinted:

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
hello again!

a while ago we finished a z-move system and promised an add-on for Essentials. After a fair bit of testing, it's finally ready! You may use this add-on in your projects assuming credit is given per the included readme. Instructions and graphics can also be found in the download.

All of this is possible thanks to Reborn scripter Marcello's hard work; I'm just posting it here for him.

http://rebornevo.com/downloads/ZMoveAddOn.zip

This has been tested with Essentials 16.2. Please enjoy!

Im mergin your script with EBS's Luka script. Have i your permission?

Also add more effects to some z-move (like Lycanroc remove all terrain; Incineroar take more damage when take minimize move effects, Kommo-o get all stats boosts by 2 stages; mew create Psychic Terrain after z-move, necrozma remove some ability effects and the damage is calculated between attack and spatak)

Take a look: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=414602&highlight=z-move

Sinister_Arrow_Raid.gif

Ill be waiting for your asnwer.

Thanks!

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
oh, little bit late but yeah, by all means, adapt it however you like! you're free to do anything you wish with it provided proper credit is given.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
oh, little bit late but yeah, by all means, adapt it however you like! you're free to do anything you wish with it provided proper credit is given.

No problems! Thanks for the answer!
Also, I noticed that the script does not give you the option to use "Z-Move Name" and "Inferno Overdrive". I mean, example:

If you have Lunar Dance and use Z-move, you would have to open a new window of movement, there being two types of movement: Z-Lunar Dancer and his offensive move, in this case, Shattered Psyche.

Unfortunately I do not know how to do this.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
And how can i put the "scripts.rxdata" into my game? :(. Sorry i´m new in this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Yeah, i understand that but, isn't there a way to do it without replacing? The one you shraed has a lot of other scripts that i cannot use because i don't have the graphics, etc... :SSS

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
I finally made it! Ty pals <3. The only thing missing is the flag that says "use Z", does not appears, but the rest work pretty well.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
I can't get this to work at all, I feel like I tried everything.
every download Version in a clean Version, Replaced the Script.rxdata added The Items.
I Can Mega Evolve but I can't use z-move at all
I don't have any errors
but the button does not show for me.
Does anyone have any advice for me?

Got it Work...
Now I'm only missing the button

Last edited:
Back