• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
CMT for :

Cecil's Shiny Cobalion (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Justified
IV's: 31/31/31/30/31/31
EV's: UT

If you like more than 1 poke from my thread, just let me know as I like others from your thread but Cobalion is my top choice..

You can ask people like AnceinTLorD, T-Blade, and others if you don't trust me..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
@Twilightblade - Thanks, Twilightblade. And yes, I'm intersted. :)

@Hooh - No, it's a male

@iMareth - okay. I'll ask them. And I really don't see anything on your thread that I want. I"m only looking for the pokemon on my wanted list right now.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
@iMareth - okay. I'll ask them. And I really don't see anything on your thread that I want. I"m only looking for the pokemon on my wanted list right now.

What if I can get you this? (I probably can & will if you accept):

A Jolly non-shiny (or shiny) (male) snivy with Substitute, Leech seed, Reflect, and light screen

Does it have to be a Snivy or can it be a Servine?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
What if I can get you this? (I probably can & will if you accept):

A Jolly non-shiny (or shiny) (male) snivy with Substitute, Leech seed, Reflect, and light screen

Does it have to be a Snivy or can it be a Servine?

Nvm the snivy. I'm just about to get that from someone else on smogon.

But you can try to get me the shiny Litwick

with this info:
Pokemon: Litwick
Shiny: Shiny
Nature: Timid
ability: Flash Fire
Hidden Power: 70 Ground
IV's: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Egg moves: Heat wave

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2011
CMT for :

Fenix's Shiny Yamask (Calm) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Mummy
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty plot

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Nvm the snivy. I'm just about to get that from someone else on smogon.

But you can try to get me the shiny Litwick

with this info:
Pokemon: Litwick
Shiny: Shiny
Nature: Timid
ability: Flash Fire
Hidden Power: 70 Ground
IV's: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Egg moves: Heat wave

I probably won't be able to get that.. The best I can do that's not Snivy and is on your wants list is probably:

A Jolly (female) Minccino with technician and caught in a minccino.

I think you meant to say premiere ball btw. If not that, then I can try for Throh. Minccino would be easier though. If you don't want those two from me, I will be on my way because I got nothing else that I can obtain.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
I probably won't be able to get that.. The best I can do that's not Snivy and is on your wants list is probably:

A Jolly (female) Minccino with technician and caught in a minccino.

I think you meant to say premiere ball btw. If not that, then I can try for Throh. Minccino would be easier though. If you don't want those two from me, I will be on my way because I got nothing else that I can obtain.

Well...... If you want to get the Minccino (in a premiere ball) or the Throh (in the premiere ball) on my wanted list, you can if you want.

If you can try to get at least one of them, I'll reward you three pokemon on my thread. ;)

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Well...... If you want to get the Minccino (in a premiere ball) or the Throh (in the premiere ball) on my wanted list, you can if you want.

If you can try to get at least one of them, I'll reward you three pokemon on my thread. ;)

I'll try to get one also if you want me to.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014

Sounds great bro. I'll get right on it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
@Life - You can if you want. Since Mareth is going to try to get the Minccino, you can try to get the throh if you want.

@Mareth - Cool

Oh and Remember you two. No hacking or cheating. If you guys don't do your part of the bargain (what we agreed on), the deal is off and I'm going to regret trusting you two. Understand?

Because I don't want to get ripped off. The only reason why I'm trusting you two and giving the both of you a chance because my friend, twilightblade told me that you two are trustworthy. If she really trusts you two, then so do I. :)

CMT for :

Fenix's Shiny Yamask (Calm) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Mummy
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty plot

Where did you get those pokemon on your thread from?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
@Life - You can if you want. Since Mareth is going to try to get the Minccino, you can try to get the throh if you want.

@Mareth - Cool

Oh and Remember you two. No hacking or cheating. If you guys don't do your part of the bargain (what we agreed on), the deal is off and I'm going to regret trusting you two. Understand?

Because I don't want to get ripped off. The only reason why I'm trusting you two and giving the both of you a chance because my friend, twilightblade told me that you two are trustworthy. If she really trusts you two, then so do I. :)

I thank you for giving me the opportunity and I will return once I have Minccino. :)

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013

Quick question, just checking, do you want the Throh RNG'd?

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2011

@Mareth - Cool

Where did you get those pokemon on your thread from?

i got them from various trade shops

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
@Mareth - You're welcome

@Lifes - Yes, I do.

Oh my.. If you want an RNG'd Minccino as well, I don't think I can get you that because I can only get you a normal Minccino caught in wild because I can't RNG.. I thought it would be regular because you didn't say that you wanted it with good IVs or not..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
@Noniza - I'm sorry but I don't trade or make deals with strangers and players who I'm not familiar with.

@Mareth - Sigh.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
@Noniza - I'm sorry but I don't trade or make deals with strangers and players who I'm not familiar with.

@Mareth - Sigh.

I'm sorry. If you no longer want it, I understand. Sorry for wasting your time..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
New Updates

~New Updates~​

More new pokemon added to thread plus this one:

klinklang.png
nestball.png

Cecil's Shiny Klinklang (Adamant) (Fully Redis)
Ability: minus
IV's: 31/31/31/16/31/31
EV's: 132 HP, 252 atk, and 124 Speed​

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
In response to Litwick CMT.. I'm not interested in Klinklang. I tweaked my gen 5 wants. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back