• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Team Rocket, I would escape no problem because they're idiots

Would you rather be eaten alive by kyurem or a bunch of pidoves

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I'll go with the Kyurem thing. It would happen more quickly and I would probably be frozen most of the time. Also I don't like being swarmed. >_>

Would you rather eat a dead Steelix or an entire live, struggling Pikachu? (It stays alive until you eat the entire thing.)

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
nibble on a pikachu's ear,it seems less painful

would you rather sleep inside a garbodor,or have a canturne whack you in the face?

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Garbador, but I would kill my nose first
Would you rather have a very nasty Gastly living inside your brain or live inside an Alakazam's brain(he uses it very much)

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
2nd option it sounds interesting

Would rather see what is under the Skirt/Thing of a Gardevoir or Lay on the back of a Cyndaquil

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
2nd option,can you imagine what the gardevoir's reaction will be? It gives me the chills thinking about that,and i'd feel really bad o.o

would you rather be a immortal pkmn ranger or have a typhlosion eat you

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
Years
1st Option obviously.

Would you Rather have a Chansey slap you every time you talk, Or have a Skuntank Poison Gas your face every time you use an electronic device? (this includes TVs, Computer, Phone, Etc.)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Um... The first one. At least it's only brief pain.

Would you rather have a Scrafty Hi Jump Kick you head off, or have your head impaled (through the brain) by an Escavalier's spear (or whatever that is)?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one, Atleast I know what killed me

I already said this, but its disturbing.

Would you rather be immortal and have Wailord eat you, swallow you, go through its stomach and digested system then be pooped out, and it takes you 3 days to get out. OR Live the life as a human with a colony of Trubbish and Garbodor, and you never fix your personal hygiene.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Couldn't it be a chicken burger?

Would you rather eat 50 tons of Qwilfish or Zubat droppings?

Years
That's a tough one, I'll go with ferroseed so he can spin rapidly and destroy all my nerves quicker.

Would you rather be stuck in tyranitars sandstorm or abomasnows hail storm?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second, I'm used to snow storms and dont die as quick.

Would you rather accidentally slam your writing hand down on Rhydons horn OR get your writing hand caught in mouth crunching Pinsir? and both you have to go through years of training to use your left only.

Back