• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

and blood, and smiling, and amazing "I LOVE WAR" speeches and more smiling, and Wakamoto being glorious.
tumblr_lrc07ibayJ1qi0kfro1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Gazza! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :'D

I don't get the chance to watch movies very often, so as a result I'm not really looking forward to any movies in particular.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I miss this place and you guys! :/

I wasn't PIXY....IHATEDYOU!!!

I'm just kidding what you been upto bro?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

STAAAAAAAAAY.

Pfffffft why must my writer's block affect my RP creativity too? Maybe I should just go read Detective Conan while I wait for Penguindrum to load...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

GAZZA! THE CROWN IS PURDY AND SHINY STILL WAITING FOR YOU. This time though you don't get it unless you come on a little more often :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Detective Conan has been going pretty slow as of late. It's like...a chapter every two weeks. I mean, there are plenty of mangas that release month and everything, but hnnng. I want to know which one is Bourbon already. ;;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

You sound like me with DGM. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY RABBIT?! >:G

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hopefully you'll get to know what's happening to your rabbit soon! I'm probably going to end up having to wait a year knowing Aoyama, lolol. We just learned that there are not one, but three people who could possibly be Bourbon. Thank you, Aoyama. Thank you.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

FT took a break last week so I just have to wait 'til the end of this week. Mashima you better make up for killing the shippy moment D:<

Also, what did I just watch? Penguindrum is gonna be quite the interesting series...

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's been over two years since we really saw much of Lavi. In that time, we have been shown brief snippets of him being captured and tortured by the Noah. The last thing we saw of him was him getting the crap beaten outta him by a very angry Cheryl ;^; Is torture seeing your favorite character being tortured and not know what's going on D8

Also: sexy new theme is sexy.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yuan = Kratos now? :o Gotta get that usertitle changed o3o Also reminding me that I need a new theme.

I'll start D.Gray-Man back up someday. But tbh there are much more series that hold my attention at the moment including another exorcist-related one (Ao no Exorcist for the not-so-well-versed).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to catch up with DGM, but now I'm a little scared to because Lavi is really closely behind Allen as my favorite character. xD Of course I like seeing my favorites tortured - depending on the torture and if they survive - because I'm sadistic like that but eh. >w>

Also I'm still too far into a Symphonia craze (though thanks to Shaman King Zero, Shaman King is lingering. Then there is Warriors that's creeping around my head.) to do anything though. xD

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Fixed :'D

And yeah... Most of my favorites of the series have been having the crap beaten out of 'em left and right lately in most of my favorite series or just plain MIA at the moment... >w>;; I thiiiink I'm in the same boat as you there, Nee :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
26. Just got a new achievement on Dead Space 2 now. "Sqees." Mom got the wrong kind of headset though but hopefully I'll get the right one from my gf later this week.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Also just changed mah forum style. New Directions (blue) looks gorgeous with this theme @3@

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love your theme and how it came out. And my theme. I totally want to make more themes that are like them. :333

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Both themes are OK, but tbh they aren't your best :<

Trying to make my own theme right now, which'll require text. And we all know how good I am at text.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I kinda enjoy 'em quite a lot. These and the collabs are really simple, but also reallyyyy pretty and clean and fun 83

/testing different text styles, derp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back