• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Well then~ Since no one of Lucina's group is posting, I'll just post the new IC day post in a few d; sorry for the wait everyone!

I'll just have Lucina pass out and magically transport to an inn or something.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just popping in to say my back, feet, toes, hips, and muscles are all killing me I'm dropping my selfie.

If anyone's confused about my sudden plummet of activity recently, I recently was hired onto my first job, full time, overnight maintenance at Walmart. Considering it's not the closest Walmart to where we live, I have to take buses, and they start/stop running at certain times... The whole thing is pretty convoluted. In short, I get about an hour or less on the computer on an average workday, considering I have to sleep, then head to the bus, ride a few buses actually, and wait before my shift even starts for a few hours. On weekends, I have to wait there for a few hours afterward as well. I hope that clarifies. I'm also reformatting my posts (I've already made it, I just have to apply it to each character) and trying to update what I can in the little time I have. My weekend will start tomorrow after my final shift (tonight to tomorrow morning) so I'll have two days off. Other than playing Borderlands with my mate I'll be resting and trying to sort through this stuff.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just popping in to say my back, feet, toes, hips, and muscles are all killing me I'm dropping my selfie.

If anyone's confused about my sudden plummet of activity recently, I recently was hired onto my first job, full time, overnight maintenance at Walmart. Considering it's not the closest Walmart to where we live, I have to take buses, and they start/stop running at certain times... The whole thing is pretty convoluted. In short, I get about an hour or less on the computer on an average workday, considering I have to sleep, then head to the bus, ride a few buses actually, and wait before my shift even starts for a few hours. On weekends, I have to wait there for a few hours afterward as well. I hope that clarifies. I'm also reformatting my posts (I've already made it, I just have to apply it to each character) and trying to update what I can in the little time I have. My weekend will start tomorrow after my final shift (tonight to tomorrow morning) so I'll have two days off. Other than playing Borderlands with my mate I'll be resting and trying to sort through this stuff.
They made a smart move, hiring a wolf for night watch.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
ALRIGHTY, I'm back, fellas. Trust me to go on holiday the second I properly interact with the other characters... Yeah, the WiFi didn't work out. Turns out the first time I want to get it in the place it just has to be broken :p

Anyhow, I take it it's my turn to post, because... of reasons. I don't know what happened to the "end of IC day" thing, but... I guess I'll continue as normal. Glad to be back.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Welcome back, Epic~

Right now i'm trying to post the new IC post but internet keeps collapsing, it's a wonder if this message will actually be posted.

EDIT: True Epicness? You're referring Lucina as "she". She is indeed a woman but she's wearing her cloak again, meaning that Nirvana, Dotcom and Turnip aren't able to see what gender Lucina is c:

I will post as Lucina tomorrow.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I find it a little strange how most people who've met Lucina see her name then instantly think she must be a girl rather than a guy who initially made a female avatar then was changed back into a boy while maintaining the name Lucina which I assume should be a much more common occurrence.

Unrelated to anything posted recently, I'm not saying Turnip did anything like that, but it's just an observation.

Sapphire Rose

Years
You're totally right, Geras ^^

If I remember well, there was a guy in the SAO anime that had a female avatar but changed back into a guy after the announcement of the disappearance of the logout button.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
True Epicness? You're referring Lucina as "she". She is indeed a woman but she's wearing her cloak again, meaning that Nirvana, Dotcom and Turnip aren't able to see what gender Lucina is c:

Ah, righty. I think that ought to be fixed, though there might have been stuff in previous posts. Did I miss the part where Lucina put her cloak back on? I seem to remember something about her just stashing it in her inventory, but a while later Shiren was toying with it.

... Yeah, there's plenty of mentions of Lucina's gender from Turnip's perspective. I was under the impression that she had her cloak unequipped. At any rate, I'm pretty sure she still had it unequipped when Godot and Robin were in danger of fighting, and Turnip watched that whole thing go down.

For the record, it could be that Turnip knows, but Lucina doesn't know that he knows.

And, uh... a side note, technically no-one can tell what gender Turnip is... Hehe. Although, it's pretty obvious he's a guy, if not an immortal dinosaur of some kind.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'm with Epic on this one. When Nirvana and dotcom were initially meeting the group Shiren had either still been wearing the cloak or was in the process of giving it back. So, I'm pretty sure they had already seen Lucina's face. Naturally, Turnip had been watching them way before Nirvana and dotcom had arrived, and as a result he should have also seen Lucina (though he my not have realized that she was a girl, since he was watching from a distance).

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip had been watching them way before Nirvana and dotcom had arrived

Heheh, wow that sounds creepy XD

Anyhow, yeah, I'm not sure how to get Turnip off to beddy-bye-byes. I had this thing going to do with sleep-killing that made Turnip useful - but do they even know about sleep-killing yet? I seem to remember them taking a while to figure out about it in the show, but this doesn't follow the same pattern.

And just FYI, the new IC day post says "23th", it's *23rd.

OOH- just had a MEGA IDEA OF AMAZING BRILLIANCE IDEA THING IDEA. Any chance of something, somehow (no idea what, just something in general) stopping the rest of the group from leaving the dungeon? Something that might make them risk compromising someone's life or something, just for leverage.

The group would have to camp out in the dungeon safe-area, and they'd have to turn to dotcom for his alchemy to help with Shiren. How's that sound to you guys? And it'd be more interesting than the general going back to town to sleep. Still, no real idea what could cause that, like a mini-boss or something or a mysterious sheep that threatens to curse them - but eh. I think it sounds pretty decent in substance.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
^ I like your idea! My plan to poison you in your sleep will come to fruition mwahaha. Kidding aside, going back to town is boring.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I'll miss Shiren, was one of the more different characters ;;

So wait, the post you did to announce the new IC day - is that like a message that is sent to every player in SAO? So now everyone knows about Lucina, Godot, Robin and... "Shiren" (how are you gonna fix that? lol) discovered the boss room?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well, it wasn't supposed to be a message that was send to everyone c; if it was then I would've put the text between ""

Back