• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite Soda?

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Years
This has way too many options in it, so I'll just leave a physical poll out, and just have a normal post poll. :P

So which one do you like the best? For me, I don't really drink too much soda, but when I do, it's gotta be Root Beer. :D

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I have too many but I like Cherry Pepsi the most and Mountain Dew the most.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I love Sprite, Coke, and Root Beer. <3

*rides away on a pretty pony*

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Mountain Dew forever, and ever, and ever. (I'm not the type that goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and......I think you get the point)

So, yeah.

~Bart~

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I expecially like Sprite and Coke. I think I'll drink some right now.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Coke is teh pwnage! It really r0x0rs my s0x0rs [/n00b language]

But yeah, I really do like Coke, it just a unique flavour to it, nothing like Sprite or Fanta or anything. And its made from vegetable extracts, so it must be good for you! XD Of course there are all those artificial colours and stuff... but they can't do much harm can they?

Back