• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
I dont get it. I saw Kat (maybe?) in one of those screenshots so... they can be both NPCs and pokemon now? i mean all the champions will be pokemon or some of them will be NPC?

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I dont get it. I saw Kat (maybe?) in one of those screenshots so... they can be both NPCs and pokemon now? i mean all the champions will be pokemon or some of them will be NPC?

All the Champions in the game are in the place of Pokemon, some are NPC's too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
ooh, will wukong be in this release?
please release the game this is the last thing in my life i care aobut anymore

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
release this game immediately also put in blitzcrank

ooh, will wukong be in this release?
please release the game this is the last thing in my life i care aobut anymore

All Champions are in the game. Once the beta testing has been completed, I will release it.

I want it released more than you do, trust me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 13, 2017
I'm still waiting like crazy for this hack dammit I want to play itttttttt :(

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Really looks amazing alot of work has been done to this its overwhelmingly a positive from me and id say alot of the pokemon community. As a fan of pokemon games its really great how so many people can continue a generation many forget. Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
?
Thank you but there's no way you would have played it, it's not been released yet.

pretty sure i played it back in december, i could be wrong but i do remember playing a league of legends type pokemon game

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
pretty sure i played it back in december, i could be wrong but i do remember playing a league of legends type pokemon game

Hmm, I released an alpha around April that was up here for 2 months before I took it down. Maybe you downloaded it and didn't play it till December.

Well, that version is really old compared to the beta which is where the screenshots come from and even the beta has some bugs that I've fixed now.

If it was my hack, I'm glad you liked it and the complete version will be out as soon as the beta testers finish you'll probably enjoy it more.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
spoiler: well if in your hack we can catch ... in the sewer that means its yours

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
This hack is truly, truly outrageous.
Taric_Square_0.png

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
spoiler: well if in your hack we can catch ... in the sewer that means its yours

Yes you can xD

Hey, is it possible for me to get into the closed Beta?

The closed beta that is out has had a few bug fixes since so once the first phase of testing is over and I've fixed the rest of the bugs, I can give you the pre release version, but really by then it's the same as the public one.

But, you would have to have a lot of spare time to play it, I don't want to wait more months to release something finished months ago.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
this game looks like it will be really fun to play. i have a couple questions.

1. do you have a rough idea when the beta will be released?

2. can i get a copy of the closed beta. i have the time to play it and ill let you know if anything comes up glitch wise. thanks

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
this game looks like it will be really fun to play. i have a couple questions.

1. do you have a rough idea when the beta will be released?

2. can i get a copy of the closed beta. i have the time to play it and ill let you know if anything comes up glitch wise. thanks

1. The release will be the final thing, I wouldn't even call it a beta I'm not intending to add more.

2. The closed beta I did give out is now done and I've fixed bugs for it, I'm making a few areas atm because I just put in the latest Champions, after the mapping of these new areas (like 3 new maps) then I need to focus on fixing a few main battle issues.

1. Do a lot of battle testing to see if any Champions are too strong/too weak.
2. Fix status effects.
3. Fix weather.

I'm very busy with real life stuff but they're really the only things that need done and then it will be released.
I don't want to release something buggy and have to keep making changes. I'd rather make sure I haven't missed anything.

Years
This looks like it'll be a fun hack to play once it will be released.

Even though I'm not a fan of League of Legends, this makes me want to play the game! It looks very good.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
1. The release will be the final thing, I wouldn't even call it a beta I'm not intending to add more.

2. The closed beta I did give out is now done and I've fixed bugs for it, I'm making a few areas atm because I just put in the latest Champions, after the mapping of these new areas (like 3 new maps) then I need to focus on fixing a few main battle issues.

1. Do a lot of battle testing to see if any Champions are too strong/too weak.
2. Fix status effects.
3. Fix weather.

I'm very busy with real life stuff but they're really the only things that need done and then it will be released.
I don't want to release something buggy and have to keep making changes. I'd rather make sure I haven't missed anything.

yea thats cool dont worry about it. its nice that its almost done and it will be out

Back